Unprofessional

This oneshot is from Tumblr

Warning- NSFW

You could have jumped him right then in that courtroom, confront of everyone and fucked him on that bench. He looked to good not to make your mind race with filthy and vulgar thoughts. You took a sip of water that was sitting in front of you, knowing you needed to focus on defending her client and not imagining what Barba was like in the bedroom. Opening statements were made, the trial went on and finally the jury came back with a not guilty verdict for your client. He was accused of rape by an ex who ended up going off the deep end, saying she only accused him because due to him cheating in there past relationship. You walked out, heels clicking against the floor as you stepped into the elevator. It was fairly late, you were exhausted and ready to go home. They were just about to shut when a briefcase came between them, it was Barba. You felt yourself blushing, recalling earlier thoughts of this arrogant yet handsome man. He smirked and shook his head. Leaning against the elevator walls.

"I guess you were right! Your client wasn't guilty."

"I hope it didnt hurt your ego, but I say that's a pretty big one to hurt." He smirked again and loosened his tie a bit.

"I really wish I didnt have to go up against you in court sometimes." You gave him a funny look

"Why? Cause you know I beat you every single time." He came close, he snaked his arm around you and got close to your lips.

"No because everytime I see you in court, I just want to rip that tight skirt off you and fuck you senseless." You couldnt believe what you were hearing coming out of this man's mouth, but how glad you were about it.

"Well Barba, if you must know I have the same thoughts about you." The elevator stopped and let you both off on the first floor.

"Then make them come true, the bathroom is just right down the hall." You swallowed hard and followed him to the bathroom. There weren't many people left in the building, lucky for you and Barba. Once you two hit the bathroom, you were pinned against the wall. His lips on yours, moving his hands everywhere. He unbuttoned your shirt slowly to reveal your black bra, you could feel him harden against your leg. He shed his jacket to his suit, and you began to unbutton his shirt.

"This is the most unprofessional this you've ever done Miss ( Y/L/N ), you will be punished for this." He motioned for you to get on your knees, which you did with no objection. When he pulled his pants off, his hard cock stood in front of you. You started by slowly moving your mouth down, making sure to get every inch. His head hit the wall.

"Tomar todo hermosa." You smirked guess he didnt know spanish. You kept moving your mouth, making sure you had every inch the faster you got. Barba couldnt contain his moans, after only a few minutes of oral, he jerked you up to your feet and removed any clothing you had left.

"You thought you'd get off easy?" He asked while you were on all fours

"Let's come up with a safe word shall we? How about red for stop." You smiled you liked being pleasured, but you also liked knowing you wouldnt be expected to do anything you didnt wish to do.

"That's fine with me, but for now let's just say go." He smirked as he rose his hand up and smacked your cheek, it stung but left a wave of pleasure throughout your body. He did just a few more time before dipping a finger into you. You moaned as he pumped it in and out, but then he stopped.

"This wet, and all for me Hermosa?" He then steadied himself and slid into you, you rolled your eyes in pleasure. You have been waiting on this for so long, to have this arrogant prick Barba inside you.

"You may have beat me in court, but look who's in charge now dulce corazón." He kept plowing into you from behind, he ran his hand up to your hair and got a fistful, tugging each time he came back into you. He took his other hand, running it down to your clit, giving it some love as well. You felt it in your stomach, your head falling just a tad.

"Barba! I think I'm gonna c-" He stopped you before you could finish speaking, he started rubbing your clit even faster, pounding into you even harder. It sent waves through your body and before you knew it you had tightened around him, sending him into a bliss aswell.

Once you were finished, you two had cleaned up and headed out the door.

"Maybe you should beat me in court more."
He said as he straightened his tie back up.

"I can promise that will be happening." He smirked and gave you a kiss before opening the door to a very displeased and angry Judge Cameron.