Dirty Deet.

Dracos pov

As soon as we got in the private room. I sat down and told Ella to sit on my lap. "Ella, come" I told her as I patted my leg. She smiled her gorgeous smile and walked over and sat. I started kissing her neck. After about 2 minutes I lifted her and and laid her down on the couch.

I started to grow hard because dress has lifted up a little bit. I started unbuttoning my shirt but keeping my tie on. My hands roamed her body as she moaned when I squeezed her ass. I started kissing her on the lips. God what dose she do to me. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, she kept moaning into the kiss and it just made me harder. One of my hands were on her waist, while my other hand slid up her dress. She started begging "D-draco please, I ne-eed you."and with that I slid one finger in her and started pumping in and out of her. She was a moaning mess but I loved the sound. I slid in another finger and after a few pumps, my fingers were covered in her white stuff." Open" I demand and she did. She sucked my two fingers clean. I started to unbuckle my belt and my trousers dropped to my ankles. I took of my boxers and told her to suck.

Ella's POV

"Suck it" and I did. I got on my knees and licked the tip but that wasn't enough for Draco. He grabbed my hair and started bobbing my head up and down his dick. I was choking because of the length but I wasn't going to die or anything.

After he came we had a few drinks and went home. Draco brought us back as we were still sober. We arrived in the dining room and thank fuck My dad hadn't hosted a meeting. "MUM!" Draco shouted. "COME HERE QUICKK. IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" He repeated. Soon Narsissa was coming down the stairs. We could tell it was her as you heard the cursing under her breath and her heels on the marble staircase. "Draco what is it, I am very busy as you can see." then she seen me and her look softened. "Darling, your father wants you now." he said with a sad smile. I went up the stairs and went into the room my father was in. "Yes, My lord?" I asked politely as I didn't want to die. "I want grandchildren" he spoke. "I-I'm sorry what?" I asked again to see if I heard him right. "Grandchildren, I want you to be pregnant in 3 months, if not your friend's die. I already told Narsissa and Lucius so you have to tell Draco. He said without stuttering. Bloody hell dose this man not care about Pansy." yes Father, you will have Grandchildren."

>Time skip to The meeting a day later<

"WORMTAIL I TOLD YOU TO KEEP OUR GUESTS QUIET!" My father shouted down the table. Who are out guests? I thought while wormtail ran into the basement and took out two people by the ears. "Hmm what shall we do with these things?" Lucius asked with a smirk but my eyes started watering.