The Bad Memory

TW THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS R*PE

. AN. Sorry for not posting, I've been busy with school work and I've not been feeling the best. Also I'm watching my 2nd Fav Hp movie (gof). TYSM FOR 700 READS, I'M SO THANKFUL. Anyway I'll stop blabbering and without further outdo here's part 7...

Crabbe. Oh shit. I quickly covered myself with all the soapy bubbles. "No need to cover yourself up, I don't mind" He said while he was walking up to me. I stayed quite. I was too scared to say anything or do anything. He kept looking at me with a smirk on his face. I closed my eyes and tried to scream as he sat in front of me but his sweaty, fat hand was covering my mouth. I felt something touch my boob and make its was down to my ass. I was scared, more scared than ever
"If you make any noise, it will be the last one you make" he whispered into my ear and smacking my thigh. I nodded because I didn't want to know what he would do. "And you can't tell anyone about this, got it? And don't move". Again I just nodded.

He begins to lift me out of the luxury bath and lay me on the sink. He spread my legs open and all I could do was silently cry. He began to pull down his trousers and boxers. I tried to think of anything else but my mind was blank all I could think about was what he was going to do. "Good girl". He took his small dick and started thrusting in and out of me. Like I was a toy. He done this repeatedly until he whispered something that make me cry even more. "I'm gonna cum in you". I was pray to merlin he wouldn't. "Ahh yes" he continued to moan and grunt. I felt his seed in me. I tried scream but I think he knew what I was doing so he slapped me and reminded me. "don't make a sound" he gritted through his teeth. He lifted me from the sink and dropped me on the floor.

As soon as he was gone I say back in the bath for a few more minutes and tried to relax but it did not work. I got up and put of some chill clothes. And put my hair in a messy bun

My mind kept replaying what just happened

My mind kept replaying what just happened. Was that pay back for what I have done. Did I deserve that. Maybe it was my fault. I shouldn't been in the bath when he was here. But I didn't know. No it was my fault.

(IMPORTANT AN. IT IS NEVER THE VICTIMS FAULT!!!!!!!)

As I went downstairs for lunch to see if that would take my mind of it. As I went downstairs I walked past Narsissa, I gave her a light smile as she whispered something to me "We have a few guests today". "please don't mind me asking but who?" I replied. "they are out of askaban again". Oh fuck, not them again. "Narsissa I feel bad for asking but can I talk to you tonight about something please. It happend to day and I am a bit upset about it. I think it would help to talk about to the person I trust the most""Of course my dear, you can talk to me about anything". As soon as I heard her say that, I felt so happy. I continued to to walk to the dining room but as I got in there. He was sitting at that table. Crabbe was sitting next to draco while the rest of the death eaters were sitting anywhere really. But my father was at the top but there was another seat beside Draco and it was empty. "My dear child, come sit beside Draco. We were expecting you" I smiled and walked over where the seat was and sat down. Draco put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb, like he knew what happened. He whispered into my ear "Are you ok Ella?" but before I could answer my father spoke.