My Chibi-Chan

Monday 3:00 pm

The last day of camp. Just when you thought it was just about sweaty boys and volleyball, it turned out to be so much more than that. You're exhausted and can't wait to go home and be in your own bed. While the boys were practicing you and the managers fix up the "surprise barbeque" for the boys and everyone to feast on when it's time to leave. You tried to avoid Kuroo all day. Not totally, but enough where it seemed like you were just busy. You thought it would be best to distract yourself and do other things than think about Kuroo. But it's harder than you expect. You've never actually ignored him before... There was that one time when you guys were 7 and you had just gotten this new backpack that had your favorite cartoon on it. You were so excited to show Kenma and Kuroo because you've been wanting it for so long. But during lunchtime, Kuroo accidentally spilled juice on it and got it stained. You cried that recess and didn't talk to Kuroo all day. You walked home with a ruined backpack and sad. That same night, you heard Kuroo calling for you through your open window. You checked to see what he wanted or if he was just going to throw more juice over to your window, but instead, you see out the window Kuroo holding a brand new backpack. You forgave him, and that was the first, last, and only time you ignored him.

That memory crosses your mind, and it makes you giggle. You then start to feel bad about ignoring him decide that's it best to continue doing your own thing today. 

The boys finish up practicing and come out to eat. Kuroo sees you eating but you pretend you don't see him. You turn around and bump into Bokuto.

"Hey hey hey! what's up Y/N?" he says with a smile.

"Oh, nothing! just relieved camps over," you say letting out a big sigh, yet still smiling.

"Oh, I see! I get it, rooster head over there has been quite a handful full hasn't he?" Bokuto says.

"w-what?" you say shocked.

"You know? he's been kind of feeling down since the other day I thought you knew..." he says.

"No... what is he sad about?" you ask curiously.

"I was about to ask you that! he's been going on about feeling guilty and that he really misses you.. and I tell him how can you miss her if you're always with her!? I tell you Y/N I don't know how to deal with him... but whatever it is, if you're mad or upset about something, just talk to him, it seems to be really eating him up inside," Bokuto says thoughtfully as he gently places his hand on your shoulder and then walking away.

"Yeah I'll talk to him, I guess," you say surprised by what he said.

'I feel bad now.. Like worse than before,' you say to yourself.

After some time has passed, it's now time to leave camp and head back home. You start packing like everyone else and say goodbye to the other coaches, managers, and teams. Before making your way onto the bus you bump into Lev.

"Oh hey Lev, haven't really seen you in a while," you say.

"Oh it's okay we've been working really hard!" he says.

"Yeah, I can tell... I also wanted to ask why your sister dropped by last night?" you ask politely genuinely curious.

"Oh well I was supposed to leave early, but my blocking needed a little bit more work. She said she'd stay for a little and maybe even catch up with Kuroo before a date? I don't really know but she told me she was going to stay the night but Kuroo told her it was probably best if she left," Lev explains.

"Oh okay! Also, do you- love your sister?" you ask randomly without thinking, 'What the fuck! why would ask that!? that's his sister!' you scream in your head.

"Oh yeah of course! She really takes care of me and puts others before herself, she honestly deserves a lot more than she gives herself," Lev admits.

'Well shit. I'm a terrible person' you think. "Okay that's good to know!" you respond.

you both board the bus. You check to see if everyone's there and then proceed to tell the bus driver he can start taking us back to school.

You look for a seat, and of course, there's only one vacant... next to Kuroo. You giggle at the sight of him looking at the window obviously saving a seat for you. You make your way down the aisle and sit down next to him. You can tell he was genuinely shocked you decided to sit next to him. 

"Aren't you mad at me?" he asks.

"No, just tired," you say.

"You know, I'll cancel that date if you want me to," he says.

"No, I still want you to go... she likes you so give her a chance," you admit.

"I'll go just to be nice, but don't ever forget you'll always and will forever be my chibi-chan," he tells you.

"I know," you say yawning. you drift to sleep unconsciously grabbing Kuroo's hand to hold it. He notices your head isn't rested properly, so he gently shifts it over so it lays on his shoulder. You curl up into a ball in your seat and snuggle closer to him, cuddling his whole arm. He gives a small laugh and covers you with a blanket. He moves the hair out of your face and then kisses your forehead. 

"sweet dreams chibi-chan," he whispers.

then he gently lays his head on top of yours and sleeps.

(sorry this one was kind of short)

-End of Chapter 15-