Athena Yamatoga

Name: Athena Yamatoga

Sex: Female

Height: 5'6"

Age: 16

Race: Human

Family: Birth mother: Rei Yamatoga (deceased)

                  Birth father: unknown (deceased)

                  Brother: Free Yamatoga (deceased)

                  Adoptive Father: Seiji Komori (alive)

                  Adoptive sister: Yui Komori (alive, unfortunately)

Appearance: Athena is 5'6" and has unnaturally pale, porcelain skin. She has long, light brown hair with emerald green eyes. Usually wears old, worn out clothes and is rather skinny for her age. She is unaware of the fact that she is strikingly beautiful. Yui is jealous of Athena's beauty.

Info: Athena was adopted at the age of 5 by Seiji Komori. After 2 months, she stopped speaking due to the things she was forced to endure. She is quite introverted and doesn't like meeting new people especially because Yui makes them hate her through false accusations. (Other traits will be revealed through the story). She likes the outdoors and prefers being outside rather than inside. Athena likes playing the piano and is actually quite good at it. (She will pick up other hobbies throughout the story.) Athena has a small stuffed bunny given to her by her brother before he passed. She is prone to having panic attacks and hates socializing.

~~~~~

The first two pictures are ones I used for Athena originally. They are not my creations, I found them on google. The last picture is mine; I created it on picrew and its what I think Athena would look like. Keep in mind that picrew has limited colors so her hair color is incorrect. It is a lighter brown, similar to the first two pictures. I plan on drawing Athena myself once I get the chance so an official picture will come out accordingly.