𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Start from the beginning

"I am a close acquaintance to your dear archon, Morax" she said, "You know of Morax...." the yaksha trailed. He can't sense any threat from her nor any lies, all he feels was calmness aura around her.

As much he want to calm his tense muscles, he seems to hesitate to let his guard down around her. "You are injured, dear warrior" she said staring at Xiao's injuries. Xiao only huff behind his mask, "These injuries doesn't falter me" he said. Standing up straight before turning around to return back to his post, but he fell on his knees follow by a grunt.

"Let me heal you, if you would like but you seems to be a hard head type and I will still heal you even you refuses" the woman said. Xiao only glares at her behind his mask, "I don't need your pity—" he was cut off by her strumming her pipa. Xiao's eyes widen when a stream of light comes out. Another tune is played as Xiao sat there as the light touches his skin, it felt so warm and calm? The streams of light gently envelopes the yaksha's body and drown him in a total calmness that Xiao never experience before or when was the last time he felt it, he had long forgotten. 

It is like one of those medicine that Rex Lapis had given him to ease him to sleep but this is way more better than those addicting drugs. (A/n : The medicine that Zhongli gave Xiao is a type of a drug same like painkiller, painkillers are highly addictive. Don't worry, Zhongli gave him a small amount for him. No need to panic)

Xiao let out a shaky breath as he drop on his knees and closes his eyes, his mask disperse and showing his calm face. He wanted sleep, he heard shuffling in front of him. Xiao snap his eyes open to see the woman sitting in front of him. "Lay down and rest, warrior. You need those strength to fight the darkness" she said, putting a delicate hand on his shoulder. Xiao's calm heart start beating very fast than it should. 

It is not an adrenaline he felt during battle but her touch made him feel weird. He felt himself being tug down to the ground as his head lay on top of her laps, Xiao was in trance and doesn't know what to do.

He felt a hand caress his head, what is this feelings? Why it felt so good?

Xiao couldn't help but wanted more of this touches that this woman is giving him, is she trying to help him or trying to make him put down his guards so monsters can attack him?

No, he feels no ill intent from her.

Xiao couldn't help to close his eyes as he slowly drift off to sleep on the lap of the strange woman.

"Sweet dreams, my child" she whispered.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh~ what's this, my love?" a voice asked she turns around to see the Anemo Archon in his usual bard clothing. "Oh my, isn't it the yaksha, awww~ he looks a baby when he sleeps" Venti said with a cat smile on his face.

"Hush now, love, let the child sleep" (Name) said as she continue caressing the adeptus soft dark and teal hair.

"Let him have a sweet dream for once" she said.

"Hmm~ it suppose to be me being on your lap but seems I am too late, eheh~" Venti said, "There's always another space for you, dear" (Name) said, Venti smiles as he put his chin on her shoulder and kisses them softly. "Sure it does but I prefer my head being on top of your lap, love" Venti said.

.

.

.

.

.

Xiao snaps his eyes open, only to see field of green. He sat up quickly and look at his surroundings, the field is no longer field of gold and white but just a field with the light of dawn shining upon the lush greenery.

Was that just a mere dream? It felt so real, he never have a good dream before, nothing but just nightmares of him slaughtering innocent lives in the past and their voices echo through his mind, blaming him for their death.

Xiao couldn't help it. He wants to see that woman again.

Perhaps, he should ask the other adepti about her? or just straightforward ask Rex Lapis himself.

Knowing Xiao, his pride never let him do it since he wants to find the woman himself and to know about her more. He runs his fingers through his hair, but there is something tuck in his hair as he takes it off from his hair. In his hand is the same white flower that glows shines like the moon.

A/n :

Xiao finally meet MC and the boi wants to see her again :D.