04 I like your friends

"Yeah, did I miss telling you that I have a cousin whose best friend is the CEO of your dad's company?
If I missed, no problem, I'm telling you now. Same I did with your father, who understood very fast that I could ask his CEO to fire him, if he wouldn't tell me where to find you.
Zhan Zhan you were a big disappointment to me last night, I've expected from you to come begging me to take you back.
Luckily your father is an intelligent guy, way more smarter than his son, especially when his son is letting a man like me slip away, ha, ha, ha! ", Yu Bin burst into a creepy laughter.

Wang Yibo has had enough, therefore he decided to step in.

He grabbed Zhan's trembling, cold hand and with his free hand, poked the aSshole's chest, spelling his words between gritted teeth:
"Do it now, I dare you!
I give you the chance to do it right away!"

"What the fu*k do you want, ghost?
Stay away, this is between us, me and my Zhan Zhan!
Do you think that if he sucked your d!ck once, you are entitled to tell me what to do?
You have no idewho a I am and what I am capable for!", the creep shouted cockily, slapping Yibo's hand away, and trying to pull Zhan's hand from his grip.

But Zhan tightened their interlaced fingers and pushed his former boyfriend with the other hand:
"Yu Bin, don't make yourself more ludicrous than you already are.
Please, just get in your car and drive away, don't make me feel even worse about myself than I already am for being once in love with you!
Please, don't say anything more and just leave!"

"Yes, I agree with Zhan Zhan (not YOUR Zhan Zhan anymore, though), you should go, but not before giving you the last chance to ask the CEO of 'Wang18.Co' to get Mister Xiao fired!
Go ahead, jerk, tell me, and show me who you are and what you are capable for!", Yibo spoke, in a calm tone, squeezing Zhan's hand, who was looking at him, not less puzzled than Yu Bin was.

"What nonsense are you talking about, ghost?
Come, Zhan Zhan, let's go, I blocked the traffic for enough time, I don't want to wait for the police to pick up my car!", the dude spoke, trying again to pull Zhan's hand from Yibo's hold.