01 An outraged citizen

A/n: Yes, I said I will start posting on February 01, but I decided to do it sooner, because some of the seven chapters got too long, so I will  split them in two parts.

Therefore, enjoy reading this first chapter, sooner than it was planned!

~February 14~

Wang Yibo hates so much this day and everything related!
As a 28 years young CEO of a small, but successful business, he understands the Valentine's Day celebration, but hates it nevertheless.
He has nothing against for the sweets and jewelry companies, or the florists, to make huge profits by taking advantage of idiots in love, but he will never be one of them! Nor a cash profiteering, nor an idiot!

Not that he can't or doesn't want to have a taste from what they call it as love, but he doesn't believe in all the bullshit associated with the word "love", like everlasting, destiny, forever, love at first sight, stomach butterflies, so on!
Simply disgusting!
He is not that much of a naive to be caught in this huge conspiracy of all the sharks from sweets, jewelry and flowers industry, stripping idiots off from their money!

Yes, he must admit that he was holding in his arms a huge bouquet of red roses, and he was shopping now in a sweets shop, buying chocolate with hearts and cupids printed on the wrapping paper. But not for the reason some people might assume!

The reason is that Wei Wuxian, his best friend, gave him a desperate call to ask for his help.
Wei Wuxian was convened by his father in a very urgent issue for "Wei.Co", his father's Company.
Yibo knows very well why his friend's dad is doing that, he's already been there: Xian Xian's father is trying hard to obstruct his son from meeting his boyfriend on Valentine's Day, because he just can't accept that his heir is gay.
Yibo's father is in the same denial, but at least he managed to detach himself from his father's Company, and to create his own small business in the IT field.
Therefore he will welcome Lan Wangji at the airport, will apologize on behalf of his boyfriend and will give him a car ride to Xian Xian's secret apartment.

The young CEO was just exiting the sweets shop, when something caught his full attention.
Not something, but someone...has caught his full attention.
He pretended to be busy with his phone, while creeping over a young boy , that must be a college student or maybe even younger, a high schooler.
Yibo has never seen such an outstanding pair of eyes, sparkling like stars even if hidden behind a veil of sadness and some geeky eyeglasses.
He was wearing some adorable beret on his head and a playfully printed sweater..,.yes he must be a highschooler.
And Jesus, just how long were the boy's legs?