03 What a jerk...

Zhan took a short glance at the caller's ID and shoved the phone back in the pocket without answering, but it kept buzzing over and over again.

"I think you should answer and tell him...Wait, I have a better idea, it should be me to speak to him!
Answer and tell him that your boyfriend wants to have a word with him."

The phone stopped buzzing at some point.

"My boyfriend...about whom I know nothing about. I'm not even sure if I caught your name correctly when you introduced yourself to Bin Bin.
Now that I think about it, we've never introduced ourselves to each other.", Zhan smiled, reaching out a hand.

Yibo took his hand, not in an usual hand shake, but with both of his hands, sandwiching the bunny doll-like hand between his much bigger palms:
"You're very right, and I apologize for that.
So, let's start over: I am Wang Yibo, friends call me in all kinds of ways, from CoolGuy, Eighteen, Little Ice Prince to WangDuck, WangTianTian, BoBo and many more. You can call me however you want.
I don't have much to say about me, besides that I am 28, I live only by myself in a small condo from Haidian District. And I love what I do for my living, I love my job.
What about you?
I already know your name, Xiao Zhan, and that your ex calls you Zhan Zhan, but how can I call you? He seemed pretty possessive about this nickname.
And I also know now that surprisingly you are not underage.
Surprisingly, because you certainly look like one."

Zhan withdrew slowly his hand from the pleasant pressing, clearing his voice, tapping his cheeks and tugging at his ear in that cute gesture, Yibo had already noticed before and gave him big problems in controlling himself:
"You can call me Zhan, Zhan Zhan, or however you want, it's not like he was the first calling me like that, I was called Zhan Zhan since I was a kid.
I like Little Ice Prince, Wang Tian Tian, too, but I will call you BoBo, if it's alright with you...I should call you GeGe or BoGe actually. After all I'm your DiDi , even though not an underage one, haha.
I live with my father in a rented apartment, not in Haidian though, but in Chaoyang District , we moved there to be close to my uni. I will graduate this year from the Academy of fine arts.
My father is paid pretty well, but your salary must be really high to afford a condo in Haidian, I'm going to tell pa' to ask for a salary raise, ha, ha!"

"I'm sure your father will get the raise, he works hard and he deserves it, but my condo is not bought from my salary. It was a gift from my parents at the time we were still on good terms."

"Oh, sorry to hear that you're no more on good terms with your parents, I know the feeling."

"But why? You said you live with your father."

"Yes, I was talking about my mom, she kicked both of us out from our house and from her life.
Yu Bin said that this was another proof that I'm great at ruining people's lives...maybe he's right!
My mother divorced from dad because he supported me when I came out to them."

Yibo cupped the saddened boy's cheeks in his palms, and used his thumbs to wipe away his tears:
"No, Zhan Zhan, don't do this to yourself. I don't know your mother personally, to be able to tell you why she did divorce, but one thing I'm sure. It was not because of you, you did nothing wrong!
Besides that, take the bright side, she came back to your father, meaning that she is now accepting the reality and accepting you.
You have no idea how lucky you are, compared to so many sons and daughters."

Yibo gasped in surprise and his heart leaped out from his chest when Zhan Zhan, pressed his soft lips onto his cheek in a short, quick peck, very close to the corner of his mouth.
A peck which felt hundred times more enticing and arousing than the best french kiss he has ever had:
"Thank you BoBo, thank you.
I don't know why, but even though we have just met and actually we don't know each other, I feel that you are much closer to my heart than people whom I know of years ago.
If you agree, I'd like you to be my friend."