I shrug "Because I figured you would know what would cut through or even how to cut through. Well is that even going to be a problem?"

" Yes, it probably will be a problem."

I groan " Then help me out here."

"Chris I've never done this before."

I tap my fingers on the table top, " You're supposed to help me out, not make me more scared."

I folds his hands on the table, there is a moment of silence. " A scapel"

I give him a confused look " What?"

He takes in a breath " A scapel might be all we need, I might be able to use enough force in order to peirce the skin."

I nod my head, "Is that safe?"

" If you want safe and right you need to go to a hospital" He snaps, and then in a lighter tone " The best I can offer is the scapel option, Anything else and a major organ might get damaged or the kids." His hands flex a couple of times, they make a squeeking sound because of the gloves.

"I'm sorry."

He just nods his head.

" What about blood and the other things for the babies?"

" I don't know if you will bleed that much, I'll have to work fast in getting the kids out before your body starts to repair it self."

I try to give him a look that says I feel better and I'm more ok about this whole thing, but I think it worked.

" Listen, before docters and technology women had kids with a lot less." He tries to sound comforting but I don't think he knows how to, instead he sounds stuck-up but the way he says it,lightly,I can tell he is trying to be nice. It's a little awkward for the both of us.

I give him a crooked grin " Yeah but the mothers didn't always survive."

He rolls his eyes and smirks, " Yes well they weren't as stubborn as you, and I highly doubt that this will kill you. I've survived worse ordeals, opening up your stomach is alot safer."

I nod my head and smirk as well.

Zhane comes down then and looks more composed with his hair combed, dressed and no tooth paste in his mouth.

"What do you want to eat?"

I look around the kitchen, "Cereal is fine." He nods his head and then takes out a bowl and the milk as well as the cereal, he pours it into a bowl and then the milk grabbing a spoon on his way to the table he puts it down in front of me.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome." He then grabs another bowl and pours cereal into that with milk grabbing a spoon as he sits down in the other chair.

" Have you asked him about it?"

I nod my head "Just did, he said that he could probably do it with a scaple."

Zhane nods his head " Just a scaple?"

Wesker answers " Yes just a scaple, with my strenght I should be able to do it."

"Oh, where are you going to do it?" He takes a bite of his cereal.

I glance between him and Wesker before taking a bite of my cereal, " Definatly not the basement"

" Fine, then where?" Zhane smirks taking another bite.

" What about the living room?" Wesker offers.

" Why there?" I ask him.

" Where else are we going to do it? You can move the chairs and the couch to the side,lay some towles down and then you have a make-shift hospitial room"