"And I love you, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook positioned himself right behind the older so that he could lean on his chest, the baby still resting in his arms as the ravenette snuggled against his neck. "She's fidgeting, I think she's hungry. Do you have any milk?" The ravenette nodded, handing him a pink baby bottle filled with breast milk.

"Here you go, pumpkin," the blonde whispered, placing the teat on her little mouth and motioning her to drink. He laughed softly as she made grabby hands towards the bottle while sucking the milk out of the bottle, however, she was not strong enough to hold it on her own.
"Pumpkin?," Jungkook asked, slightly amused.

"Can you blame me? Look at her face, it looks like a cute, little pumpkin!" The ravenette chuckled, silently agreeing.
"You're right, it kind of does. Hey, by the way. Maybe I should call you pumpkin, too. It's kind of a cute nickname." He now booped Taehyung's nose, the latter shaking his head profusely.

"Noo, I like the little prince one better," he said cheekily, now patting Umji's back while holding her over his shoulder so that she could digest the milk properly.
"As you wish," the younger answered, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist from behind, him smiling at that.

"Do you wanna hold her too?," he asked, handing the thick bundle of blankets over to Jungkook who took it hesitantly, not knowing how to deal with a real-life baby.
He flinched as a sudden, high-pitched wail filled the room. Why the hell was the baby crying now?

Because he was literally holding her upside down...

"Oh my god, Kook! You're not supposed to hold her upside down!," Taehyung scolded, quickly taking her back into his own arms and calming her down by 'shh'-ing her, swaying her around and cooing at her. And all of a sudden, the crying had stopped.
"Babies need to be assured that they're safe. When we get our baby, I'm never letting you hold it without me being there."

"I can already see, you're gonna be a hell of a passionate mother," the ravenette stated, slightly embarrassed.
"More like father, but yeah. My baby will come first, no matter what." He winked and made kissy faces at Umji, who was now sleeping soundly again.

"Let's take her to bed, she's asleep," he whispered, standing up to walk to the bedroom but wincing harshly as he felt pain shoot up his spine as he did just that. Jungkook, who noticed, immediately rushed to his aid.
"Oh my god, baby, are you okay? Should I carry you again?" Taehyung shook his head, blushing furiously.

"No, it's okay. I just stood up too abruptly." The younger boy pouted slightly. "But it's my fault you're in pain." And Taehyung blushed even harder.
"No, it's okay, really. I... I kinda asked for it, remember? Now stop talking about this or I'm gonna explode of embarrassment!" Laughing, Jungkook softly patted his butt before standing up himself, the blonde now removing one hand around the baby's body to hide his face in embarrassment.

And as the ravenette guided him to the bedroom by holding him by his lower back with the cutest nose scrunch ever, the couple felt like they were family, for the first time.

°○●○●○°

"Can't believe we have to do this again." The couple was standing at the train station's grey platfrorm again, arms around each other and foreheads pressed up against each other.

"Promise me we won't fight again, alright? I don't either of us to be sad," Taehyung spoke, Jungkook nodding wildly at that.
"Definetely. I swear, those three days were hell. I kept thinking of you but the hospital had so shitty WiFi, there wasn't any point trying to text you. And god, the night we fought, I cried so much. I thought my eyes were gonna explode. And Eunwoo- he was so worried about me."