The Games We Play

Start from the beginning

NOW THAT OUR Lovely little children are gone, I shall attempt to write a Smut because I promised it before I just never got around to it 😜

❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀

❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀

❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀

❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀

❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀
❀❀

Still Shikamaru's POV
    I gripped Naru's waist and pulled him a bit closer. I felt him pull at my shirt and he broke the kiss with a pout. “O-off” He said so I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. I then pulled off Naruto's cropped top and pulled him close to me again to start working on his shorts. He stopped me and I looked at him.

    He smiled and started to push me back until I was sitting on a couch. He then walked over the door and made sure that it was locked then he walked back over to me. He started to litter my neck with hickeys and he started running his hands along my chest. His hands went down my stomach to the waistband of my pants. I got up a bit to help him remove both my pants and boxers.

    He took my (For the sake of this story I'm gonna use the word Member.) Erect member in his hand and started to stroke it very slow.

Naruto's POV
     I looked at Shikamaru as I settled myself between his legs. “Shikaaa~” I stroked his member slowly and he groaned and looked at me. “Keep your eyes on me okay?~” He nodded and I smiled. I started to lick and caress his member. He groaned started to run his fingers through my hair, gripping it ever so often. I looked up at him and met his eyes.

     I started to suck ont the tip of his member earning a sharp breathy moan from Shika. I started to slowly moving my head up and down in long thick shaft, hollowing my cheeks. He gently pulled my hair and started to thrust up slightly. I moaned slightly and started to move a bit faster. He made me stop and I look up at him pouting a bit. He pulled me onto my feet as removed my shorts.

    “So you wore panties today” he said as he slowly worked my panties off. He made me bend over on the couch as he stood up. He leaned over me and put three fingers by my mouth. “Suck.” was all he had to say. I started to suck and wet his fingers while his other hand traveled along my body. (My dumdass over here singing: NoW iF wE tAlKiNg BoDy, YoU gOt A pErFeCt OnE sO pUt It On Me~)

Shikamaru's POV
     I touched all along his soft skin and made my way to his soft thighs. I found the time to remove shorts and underwear. I slowly removed my fingers from from his mouth and pushed one past the tight ring making him moan softly.

    He started it push back on my finger showing how needy he's becoming. I pushed my ring finger in the hole along with my middle finger slowly pushing it in and out. “F-faster~” Naru moaned. “Patience love” I said making him wine softly but he nodded. After I deemed him loose enough, I pushed my fingers in him listening to him moan.

   After 3 or fourth finger i believed he was ready. I know, I know he was with Sasuke for years now he should be good, WRONG because I'm CLEARLY bigger that that Uchiha🙄😤🤌. ANYWAY, I slowly/Forcefully shoved my Pp in the hot tight ring before me, earning a loud moan from Naruto.

(Don't hate me for this but like imma just say the went more than one round and-)

   After an hour or so i carried Naru back to the car and buckled him into the passenger seat. Then I went to the drivers seat. I then started driving to Mini Shika's school. I held Naruto's Hand and kissed his knuckles Softly. My beautiful blonde. Yes Temari's hair was blonde but it was that crusty blonde that I can't stand, or sit, or lie.

  We got in front of Mini Shika's school and he was talking to some of his classmates and Boruto. Boruto is Naruto and Hinata's kid. He didn't like his mom cause she cheated on Naru so he stayed with his dad. Boruto hasn't been here for awhile since he wanted to some time with the other Hyuga's for a bit. I got out of the car leaving Naruto in there sleeping peacefully.

   I picked up mini Shika and Boruto who seemed way to Happy to see me. “Wassup Champs?” I fist bumped both of them. “Hi Dad/Mr.Shika!” they said. We walked back the car with Boruto telling mini Shika about his travels with Hiashi and Hanabi Hyuga making me smile a bit. We got to the car and mini Shika and Boruto slipped into the backseat and I got into the front seat. Naruto had woken up at the sound of Boruto's voice and instantly smiled. “Welcome back buba” Naruto said to Boruto and Boruto smiled “Good to be back ma” He said.

    “Now how about some ice cream, yeah?” Naruto said while putting his hands together. “Yeah!” Mini Shika and Boruto cheered. “If my Prince's and Princess desires then it's the kings duty to fulfill” I said while driving off.