Chapter 2

Harry- I got up and got ready before heading downstairs. I see Mr Weasley knowing full well he is taking me because Sirius nor Remus can't take me because one being a innocent person who is classed as a criminal and another a werewolf were as Mrs Weasley will probably be looking after the children like usual.

Molly- "I want you all to help out cleaning this horrid house"

Harry- "you will be doing no such thing"

Molly- "excuse me, why wouldn't we be"

Harry- "because it isn't your house, your the guest so you wouldn't be doing such a thing plus I actually quite like everything they way it is plus it would be cleaner if it wasn't for Sirius wasn't childish towards the house elf, Kreached"

Kreacher- "you called Heir Potter-Black"

Harry- "get the house clean and make sure the guest here don't touch or clean anything at all or they will find themselves on the door step"

Kreacher- I clean my fingers taking away there cleaning equipment "you shall not be doing that within my master house" I then disappear to do my job

Hermione- "Harry free him now!"

Harry- "and let him die, nah I rather like him to be alive"

Hermione- "but Dobby is alive and he is a free elf"

Dobby- I pop in "Dobby isn't free house, house elf can't be free or they slowly die a painful death if they are of no use, I was dying and Mr Potter was so kind to allow me to become his house elf"

Hermione- I sit down contemplating everything that I believed about house elf

Harry- "so Mr Weasley are we going now or are be going to be late"

Arthur- "but it isn't for another two hours"

Harry- "the Trial is within ten minutes they changed the trial because it in front of everything important within the Ministry"

Arthur- I shot up "the we better be going now" I say as we rush out of the house and towards one of the entrances to the Ministry in the telephone box

----

Harry- I enter the room leaving Mr Weasley behind and heading towards I guess where I am going to stand.

Minister- "now let's start, Mr Potter you are here because you used underage magic and why is that?"

Harry- "I didn't because I haven't used my wand since leaving Hogwarts for the Summer and my uncle made sure that I had my wand locked up, I even hadn't left my room for the summer because my uncle locked me in there because of the locks he put up on the door"

Minister- "and why did he lock you up?"

Harry- "because my mother sister and her husband including her son hate magic and try to beat it out of me throughout of the years but then again, I guess it never worked it is because I'm still here surprisingly"

Umbridge- "how dear you lie to us Mr Potter!?"

Harry- "I Harry Jame Potter-Titaness-Black-Pendragon-Weasley-Merlin-Carrow-Burke- Riddle-Guant-Slytherin-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff- Ravenclaw-Rosier-Prevelle haven't commit a crime or used Underage magic through out my summer holidays where my Cousin was attacked by Dememtors while my wand was locked within my trunk which wasn't even in my room ,and I was trapped and locked within my room for the summer until last night (his body was within the room but his soul was within the forest that how he was in two places at once but he was in a coma in his room at the Dursley's) because my Uncle Attempted to murder me and left my there laying in my own blood but luckily I had my magic to keep my living because I thought I died when I felt my heart and everything stop even my very own last breath before waking up and finding out I was very much alive, so Mote it be!" A blast of light surrounded me as it went throughout the room "so now how can you dare say that I was lying when truly I was telling nothing but the truth, go ahead I dare you"

Umbridge- "how dare you threaten me!?"

Harry- "oh that wasn't a threat be a warning before you make a fool of yourself in front of everyone" I say before hearing the doors where Dumbledore and Miss Figg "now what are you doing here Miss Figg?"

Arabella- "to help you get out of trouble"

Harry- "no need I have already told them all the truth, so what now Minister is it a snap of the wand or a trip to Higwarts again for me Minster" I say standing up straight with my head with high, good thing I am also wearing a full black suit and have my now long waist length hair in a hair tie.

Minister- "you are allowed to continue your education at Hogwarts because of the false claims of you using your wand when you didn't even use it meaning someone else did instead, so you aren't at fault here but someone else is"

Harry- "thank you Minister" I turn smirking at Dumbledore seeing the shocked look on his face "looks like you can't always get everything you want Dumbledore because you might of made people believe somethings even once when I when I wasn't on hallucinating gas after the tournament making me say things I didn't want to say and making me look like a right fool in front of the Ministry because maybe the Ministry and the papers are true because I didn't want to say any of those words" I say in front of everyone while looking at the headmaster before walking past him and out of the door seeing Mr Weasley waiting in one of the seats outside of the court room "guess who won, little old me"

Arthur- I stand up smiling pulling him into a hug

Harry- I listen into his thougths -I am glad my son was won the trial because I don't know what I would do if he or any of my blooded children got put in Azkaban or got there wands snapped because they did something wrong, I just wish Molly didn't keep making Ginny hope that she would get with the boy which confuses me why she is doing it in the first place, I bet it's to do with Dumbledore or something or someone else- I smile at that meaning he is not like his wife who is definitely on Dumbledore who knows what his plans are for me and the Magical realm which I found try are when reading his mind yesterday because I can read minds without anyone even if they are good at the concealing there minds art or reading people minds art.

----

C.W.