Needy Nyoungie.

It was night and Jaebeom was having a shower as Jinyoung decided to start working with his plan. Jinyoung had a really pretty white top, well a see through shirt with thin laces around the waist and shoulder which were the only thing keeping the shirt from opening. Jinyoung tied the laces. And damn he was looking good! The shirt was long enough to cover his thighs so Jinyoung just put on the lace panties. Jinyoung blushed while looking at himself. "I should thank Jin hyung for giving me this. " Jinyoung muttered to himself. Suddenly he heard the washroom door open. Jinyoung started to panic, he quickly decided to climb up on the bed and hide under the blankets but he was late. Jaebeom entered the room, a towel wrapped around his waist, shirtless, water dripping from his hair and drops of water on his arms, chest and stomach. Both of them were just standing like statues. None of them dared to move. Jaebeom eyed the younger and damn he was extremely turned on by that view. And on the other hand Jinyoung saw Jaebeom shirtless for the first time and his breathe stopped. "Princess what are you trying to do? " Jaebeom asked stepping closer to the younger. "I.. I was  just-.... " Jinyoung was at a loss of words. Jaebeom approached the younger and pulled him closer by the waist. "Jinyoung if this is a prank, please stop. I don't want to hurt you. " Jaebeom warned the younger but with hesitation. "I'm not joking around. And I'm ready to get hurt if you are the one hurting me. " Jinyoung stepped more closer to his husband, their noses touching. "J-jinyoung ah.. Please stop me before I do something wrong... " Jaebeom exhaled as he joined their lips together. The kiss was gentle yet passionate. "Make love to me daddy... " Jinyoung whispered in the kiss making Jaebeom grab his waist tighter and deepen the kiss. The older carried Jinyoung to the bed and gently placed him and hovered upon him. Joining their lips again. But this time in a more wet kiss. While biting the younger's lips, Jaebeom pulled open the laces of the shirt Jinyoung was wearing, Jinyoung whimpered at the feeling of Jaebeom's hands roaming his body. After breaking the kiss, Jaebeom trailed a line of kisses from his neck to the collarbones. Jaebeom nibbled on a specific spot on Jinyoung's neck making him moan in pleasure just beside Jaebeom's ear. And oh it was addicting! Within seconds Jinyoung's neck and collar bones were filled with red and purple marks. "Your skin is so sweet. " Jaebeom commented and pecked the younger's lips. Then he leaned down again and licked Jinyoung's hard nipple. He started biting and nibble on it and pinching the other one. "Yes daddy! Right there! Don't stop please!' Jinyoung clutched on Jaebeom's arms as he moaned Jaebeom's name. After being satisfied, Jaebeom kissed  Jinyoung's torso and then reached to his thighs and kissed the sensitive skin, marking his thighs too. "Can I? " Jaebeom asked as Jinyoung nodded shyly. Jaebeom quickly untied the laces of the panties and pulled them down. He saw Jinyoung was already hard and wet. Jaebeom chuckled as he stroked the younger's member and kissed the tip making Jinyoung arch his back at the sensation. "Ahh..daddy stop teasing!" Jinyoung pouted, his lips trembling due to the pleasure. The older kissed on Jinyoung's member few more times as Jinyoung came untouched while hugging Jaebeom tightly and moaning the older's name. "Woah there kitten! You dirtied daddy's hand. " Jaebeom smiled as he saw Jinyoung already in a mess. Jaebeom revealed his own hard member as Jinyoung blushed. "Can I taste it? " Jinyoung asked almost in a whisper making Jaebeom laugh at the younger's sudden boldness. "Of course you can. " Jaebeom helped Jinyoung sit up and let him touch his dick as Jinyoung started giving kitten licks to it making Jaebeom groan. After few more licks Jinyoung put Jaebeom totally in his mouth while bobbing his head up and down. He hollowed his cheeks and deep throated his dick. "Damn Kitten you are really good at it. " Jaebeom smiled as he held Jinyoung's hair and directed him. "Ahh..kitten are you sure this is your first time doing this? " Jaebeom chuckled deeply and moaned which literally made Jinyoung shiver. Jinyoung already felt weak just by the view of Jaebeom moaning and throwing his head back coz of pleasure. Jinyoung started gagging and finally sucked again making Jaebeom cum in his mouth. Jinyoung swallowed it all and looked up at Jaebeom. "You still look so adorable while doing these things. " Jaebeom pulled Jinyoung for a kiss and he pushed the younger on the bed and grabbed a tube of lube. "You want daddy inside you princess? " Jaebeom whispered in Jinyoung's ear and bit his earlobe. "Y-yes daddy. " Jinyoung whimpered. Jaebeom smiled. "Not so quick baby. " Jaebeom turned Jinyoung around and spanked his ass. "Ahh!" Jinyoung gasped in pain and pleasure. "You have a nice ass to treat daddy with. " Jaebeom laughed and spanked him again. Then he got some lube on his finger as he inserted one finger inside Jinyoung as he moaned loudly at the sudden penetration. "Hyung it feels so good.. " Jinyoung bit his lip. "I know princess. " Jaebeom said as he inserted two more fingers and scissored the younger's hole as Jinyoung moaned and gasped at the pleasure. "Ahh daddy please don't stop! " Finally Jaebeom pulled his fingers out and started to apply lube on his member. "Daddy fast.. " Jinyoung begged. Jaebeom smirked "beg more kitten. " Jaebeom smirked again while eyeing the younger, hungrily. "Daddy please~~ Kitten wants you! " Jinyoung touched himself in front of the older which turned him on to a great extent. He quickly lined himself along Jinyoung's hole and slowly entered making Jinyoung scream and moan at the pain and pleasure. Jaebeom waited till Jinyoung adjusted to his size. "Move." Jinyoung moaned out. Jaebeom started at a normal speed as Jinyoung moaned in pleasure. "Hmm ah.." Jinyoung let out shaky moans. His mind just full of pleasure and lust. Jinyoung felt amazing. He felt happy. Jaebeom leaned down to kiss his neck while thrusting into the younger. Jinyoung held Jaebeom's head in place as the older abused his neck and started to fasten his thrusts. At this point Jaebeom was slamming on Jinyoung at a really fast speed. He pulled himself out fully and again rammed inside the younger. Jinyoung's soft and cute kitten moans were now replaced with loud screams and moans. Sound of skin slapping, kisses and moans filled the room as the bed started to shake due to Jaebeom's extreme hard thrusts. Suddenly Jinyoung felt that thing in his stomach. "Daddy I'm coming. " Jinyoung whispered near Jaebeom's ear as the older was kissing his collar bone. "Come baby. " Jaebeom said as Jinyoung came while hugging Jaebeom tightly "ohhh...daddy.." Jinyoung breathed. After few more thrusts Jaebeom also came inside Jinyoung as Jinyoung moaned at the sensation of being filled with Jaebeom's cum. Jaebeom sighed as he nuzzled his face into Jinyoung's neck and inhaled his scent. "You smell so amazing princess. " Jaebeom said, his member still inside Jinyoung. Jinyoung was unable to speak, he just smiled at the whole feeling. Pleasure still running through his body. Jaebeom decided to get up, he pulled out from Jinyoung and kissed his lips softly. "Let's wash up. " Jaebeom said as Jinyoung weakly nodded. The older carried Jinyoung to the washroom.

       After cleaning up, Jaebeom helped Jinyoung lie down on the bed and he plopped down beside the younger and pulled him closer. "Jaebeomie thank you. " Jinyoung said softly as he smiled at his lover. "For what sweet pea?" Jaebeom asked as he hugged Jinyoung closer. "For coming in my life, though our parents made us marry, but I'm so happy my parents chose you for me. And your parents chose me. I feel so lucky to have you as my husband. You are amazing. This was the best night of my life. It was amazing. Every moment I have spent with you was amazing. I love you so much hyung. Please stay with me forever. " Jinyoung softly said to Jaebeom as the older sighed and just pulled Jinyoung in a kiss. After parting away Jaebeom smiled at the younger. "Well I'm grateful to our parents too. Coz you are the best little boy I can ever get. Thanks for trusting me and loving me darling. I love you too. Very much. Now go to sleep silly. It's too late. " Jaebeom giggled as Jinyoung nodded and they both went to sleep while hugging each other to assure the other one that they are gonna be together forever. A smile on their lips coz of the warmth of love and care radiating from the hug while pleasure still ran through their tired bodies.

𝙀𝙣𝙙 <333

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

🅰/🅽: So this is the end of this short story! And thanks to my homie for writing this amazing smut for this book! And yeah hope y'all liked it!

Now, shall I continue my  𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙉𝙎 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙀 book? Coz I have more memes to write!

And thanks again!

- Sneha