Kiss Me.

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: extreme fluff ahead.

"Darling I'm home! " Jaebeom opened the door and sighed. "How was the day? " Jinyoung asked as he handed Jaebeom a glass of water. "Tiring as always. My boss is such a jerk! " Jaebeom huffed making Jinyoung giggle. "Take a shower and let's have dinner. " Jinyoung smiled widely making Jaebeom's lips curl into a smile too. "Ok sweet pea. " Jaebeom pinched Jinyoung's cheek making him blush which surprised Jaebeom but he just shrugged it off. Jaebeom was about to turn towards the washroom, "Hyungie wait! " Jinyoung grabbed his wrist. "Yes sweety?" Jaebeom raised his eye brows. Jinyoung blushed and closed his eyes as he stood up on his tippy toes and placed a kiss on Jaebeom's cheek, the older just stood there still to process what happened and when he realized it he cupped Jinyoung's face, "do it again! Quick! " Jaebeom pleaded which made Jinyoung giggle but inside his heart skipped a beat. Jinyoung pulled Jaebeom down and kissed his cheek again and now Jaebeom blushed and kissed Jinyoung's chubby cheeky. Well not kissed but ATE HIS CHEEK! "Hyungie it tickles!! " Jinyoung giggled as he tried to push Jaebeom but the older just nuzzled his nose more into the younger's cheek. After annoying the younger for few more seconds he let him go. "You are annoying.. " Jinyoung pouted and Jaebeom laughed. "Sorry cutie but you were acting really adorable, I couldn't resist. " Jaebeom ruffled his hair and then went to take a bath leaving a badly blushing and pouty Jinyoung.

    "Hyung can we watch a movie tonight!!??Please! It's Saturday night. So you aren't having work too. Please. " Jinyoung whined and finally made Jaebeom agree.
"What movie you wanna watch? " Jaebeom asked. "Something romantic..?" Jinyoung blushed making Jaebeom chuckle. "You are cute when you blush. " Jaebeom kissed the younger's cheek for the 100th time that day.

      After the movie ended Jinyoung turned to Jaebeom and smiled mischievously. "Hyung! Can we do the dance the couple was doing in the movie? " Jinyoung pleaded, eyes shining with hope. "Ball dance? " Jaebeom raised his eyebrow. Jinyoung nodded swiftly making the older sigh. "How am I supposed to say No to you when you are making those round eyes? " Jaebeom sighed again but with a smile making Jinyoung clap and giggle. They both got up and Jaebeom played a soft and slow romantic melody in the music system. Jaebeom pulled Jinyoung closer and held Jinyoung's tiny waist. The younger rested his hands on Jaebeom's chest and they slowly started moving. And surprisingly they were in perfect sync. Evey step matched. "Sweet pea can I tell you something? " Jaebeom asked while they both were fondly looking at each other's eyes. "Of course. " Jinyoung smiled. "Your eyes are really pretty. " Jaebeom pulled Jinyoung closer without even knowing that he did. His eyes slowly trailed down to Jinyoung's pink plump lips which to Jaebeom were the prettiest lips he has ever seen. Jinyoung noticed Jaebeom staring at his lips, he blushed and snaked his hands from Jaebeom's chest to his neck and pulled the older closer. "Kiss me hyung. " Jinyoung said almost like a whisper but Jaebeom heard it and looked at Jinyoung with a shocked expression. "You sure - DO IT! " Jaebeom's words were cut by Jinyoung's desperate one. Jaebeom gulped and joined their lips together. And Jaebeom could swear the younger's lips were equally as delicious as pretty they looked. They softly moved their lips in sync as Jaebeom pulled Jinyoung even closer if that was possible. And the younger tugging at Jaebeom's hair time to time. Jinyoung felt pure bliss and joy. Damn he was missing out so much! He was hesitating at first but now that he is kissing his husband for the first time, he felt amazing. Jaebeom gently nibbled at Jinyoung's bottom lip making him softly moan as Jaebeom's tongue explored Jinyoung's mouth. After few more seconds, they parted and they both were sure about what they both were going to say. "I love you. " Both of them said at the exact same time which surprised the other one. They both chuckled together and Jaebeom engulfed Jinyoung in a warm hug. "I love you hyung. " "I love you too sweet pea. "

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

🅰/🅽: can i say that i almost passed out while writing this chapter?

AND YEAH JJP ARE FINALLY FALLING IN LOVE UWU

Lim_Jaebeomie  this is the importance of fluff, you won't understand!!!

- Sneha