Upset Nyoungie.

After the blissful night of their first kiss, everything was going even better. More romantic dates, warm cuddles and more flirting. But the thing that bothered Jinyoung was that Jaebeom started coming home late, very late. Not spending much time with him and even not coming home sometimes.

Sweet Pea: hyung are you gonna be late?

Jaejae: sorry bun! I will be coming late. Go to sleep.. I ate dinner at office..

Sweet Pea: okie..

    Jinyoung pouted, "what's wrong with this man?!! " Jinyoung cuddled up in his bed and decided to call someone.
" Hello Hannie! " Jinyoung smiled. "Hi hyung! It's been a while! How's your married life?! " Jeonghan, Jinyoung's best friend, asked from the other side. "I know right? It's been a while. I'm good! How about you?! "
"I'm doing amazing! " Jeonghan answered in a really cheerful voice. "You are still that happy little ball of fluff Hannie! Oh and how's Cheol? " Jinyoung asked. "Cheol hyung is doing fine too hyung! But just wanna say he is a damn boring husband. I'm stuck with that dork forever. " Jeonghan giggled. "Now how's your man? " Jeonghan asked. Jinyoung frowned and explained everything from the start. "Oh! Hmm.. Hyung have you both had sex? " Jeonghan asked and Jinyoung choked on oxygen. "W-what?! "
"Oh hyungie! You said you both are in love now. Let him make love to you.. Maybe he is trying to stop his sexual desires by avoiding you.. " Jeonghan said and now Jinyoung was slowly understanding what the younger meant. "But Hannie, Jaebeom hyung still thinks I'm uncomfortable with being intimate with him.. " Jinyoung frowned again. "So make him feel that you want him. Show him that you wanna take your relationship further. " Jeonghan said in a rather serious tone. "Thank you so much sweety! You are always the most helpful! " Jinyoung giggled. "No problem hyung! I'm always here for you! But promise me you'll text or call me more! " Jeonghan chuckled. "Yeah yeah silly. Ok now bye! " Jinyoung said and disconnected the call.

Sweet Pea: hyung tomorrow is Saturday so you are staying home right?!!

Jaejae: ofc babe.

Sweet Pea: okie! Plz come home safe! I'm going to sleep..

Jaejae: yeah princess! Now good night! Sweet dreams.

Jinyoung smirked and went to sleep.

     At the morning, Jinyoung woke up to see Jaebeom spooning him from behind and sleeping peacefully. Jinyoung smiled and planted a kiss on the older's forehead. "You are up babe? " Jaebeom said making Jinyoung gasp in surprise as Jaebeom started laughing making the younger pout. "Bad hyungie! " Jinyoung tried to run away but Jaebeom pulled him and Jinyoung fell upon the older. "When did you come back? " Jinyoung asked. "Around 4am...?" Jaebeom answered. "Its 8am now. Hyung you just slept for less than 4 hours. Go to sleep again. I will wake you up a bit later. " Jinyoung played with the older's hair. "Nah. Just sleeping beside you made me feel good. I don't need extra sleep. " Jaebeom brushed their noses together. Jinyoung giggled as he leaned down to kiss his husband. Jaebeom kissed back. "Hyung did I do something wrong? " Jinyoung asked his face snuggled into Jaebeom's neck. "No babe. Why are you asking this? " Jaebeom asked in a concerned tone. "You come home late, sometimes you don't come home at all! And you aren't spending much time with me.. " Jinyoung lifted his head up and looked at Jaebeom and that was the moment the older saw the teary eyes of the younger. "Oh my baby I didn't knew I was hurting you! I'm so sorry! I thought you weren't minding so I never bought up the topic. You should have asked me about it instead of keeping it all in and hurt yourself.. " Jaebeom said apologetically and hugged the younger tighter. "I was just really busy. Our company is going downhill for a while, so we all had to work overtime. And now it's all ok. Our schedules are back to normal. So I'm back with my princess here at home. " Jaebeom smiled and kissed Jinyoung's whole face. "Yay! Thank you Jaebeomie! I'm sorry I didn't told you! " Jinyoung said and kissed Jaebeom's cheek. "Ok let's now get up. " Jaebeom said as he picked Jinyoung up bridal style as the younger became a giggly mess.

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

🅰/🅽: the last part was a fluffy uwu thingy coz after a misunderstanding our Nyoungie needs some cuddles from his Jaebeomie!

Lim_Jaebeomie I made Nyoung call his Jaebeomie, Jaebeomie!

- Sneha