Part 10: Veronica

AFTER A FEW MONTHS

The morning came, everything so magical snow outside houses decorated, everything so magical at Christmas.

I got up excited I started singing Christmas songs, I jumped on the bed to wake Cordelia and told her "Cordelia, wake up! There's snow outside!" She told me in a tired voice "let me sleep! I'm so fucking tired babe..." so I whispered in her ear "if you get up I will pamper you tonight;)" she got up, quickly without hesitation and we both laughed:)
We went to brush our teeth and take a shower, because we had to go to Fiona for Christmas...
So we dressed in warm clothes and set off.

After a few hours we reached to Fiona, we rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door for us.
I was very stressed and Cordelia saw this on my face. Cordelia held my hand and asked, "are you okay?"
I answered yes with a smile:)
Fiona opened the door with a big smile on her face and said "what are you standing there bring a hug!"
We brought her a hug and entered the house, Andre put the luggage into Fiona's house.

We went in and I was in shock, the house was so beautifully decorated, the tree was so big and beautiful and there were so many gifts underneath it.

We sat down with Fiona by the fireplace, and drank tea and ate cookies.
Fiona started talking to us we talked and talked, I think Fiona is starting to like me.

After a few minutes I asked Fiona for a few minutes alone, because I wanted to talk to her about something important, so I talked to her and she agreed and was so excited.

Then we went back and made cookies, for Christmas in different shapes, it was so much fun we laughed a lot and talked.
Fiona is very nice that getting to know her at first she looks mean...

After we finished making the cookies, we went to shower and get organized for the evening.

I wore a beautiful red velvet dress, I wore jewelry, straightened my hair and put on makeup.

I leave the room and I see Cordelia standing in a green velvet dress, with her captivating blonde hair and cherry red lips.

I move towards her and say "darling, you look amazing".
She said "thank you mi amor" and kisses my lips...And tell me ״wow you look beautiful darling"

Fiona said with a smile "you are the most beautiful couple I have ever seen and hinted at when you are going to get married"
I smiled and I looked into Cordelia's brown dark and Romantic eyes and said "soon".

Then we sat down to eat all of us, at the table and the food was so delicious.
We then went to sit by the fireplace, we ate cookies and drank hot chocolate.
we talked and laughed, then I asked everyone's attention and I said "I would first of all like to thank everyone here for the invitation״ I said with a smile

"Cordelia, I want to  first of all thank you for everything, you changed my life from end to end you made them happier I felt like I had something worth living for, and that's you... I still remember the first time I saw you, the mysterious tall blonde woman who captivated me at First sight, I remember our mysterious meeting at a hospital that you did not want to reveal rot me your name, so I would not know who you are. I remember our meeting at the coffee shop, I remember our first sex I remember everything. So what I'm trying to say is..." I told her Cordelia come here, I took her hand I got down on my knees and asked "Cordelia, will you marry me?" She started crying and said "YES! YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!"
I put the ring on her hand, I got up and we kissed for a few minutes and her whole family applauded.

After a few hours everyone went downstairs to sleep,we got to the room, she locked the door pushed me to the bed got up on top of her, and told me "let me pamper you tonight".
She started kissing my whole body and making me a big hicky.

I hope you enjoyed the episode
More episodes will come soon..
Thanks to everyone who read:)
Love you<3