Part 5: Veronica

A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE DATE

It was the best morning I've had in the world,
The sex in the shower God I'm still shaking it was the best sex I've had...
And the breakfast was amazing, I can not believe she did it for me.

Today I wanted to make some changes myself, like new clothes and new haircut.

First of all I went to the mall to buy me new clothes, after I finished at the mall I drove to the barbershop to do a new haircut.

I went into the barbershop and finally got a haircut...

I looked so beautiful with this haircut.

After I finished at the barbershop, I went to my house to get organized for a date.

First I went into the shower, then I put on makeup and straightened my hair.

After that I wore my gorgeous dress, and I wore some jewelry.

After that  I wore my gorgeous dress, and I wore some jewelry

The dress looked just perfect on me.

Then I wore black heels.

Then I left the house, locked the door and went to take Cordelia on a date

I got there at exactly 5:00pm and rang the bell.
She opened the door and just looked gorgeous in an amazing black dress:))

She looked like an angel.

I looked at her and told her "you look amazing tonight".
She blushed and told me "just tonight?".
I answered her with a laugh "darling, you know you always look good..."
We laughed as we walked to the car, she asked me "where are you taking me?"
I answered her mysteriously "this is a surprise..."

After a few minutes we got to the library, she asked me "darling this is the library what are we doing here?"
I answered her, with a laugh as I took out the keys "this is my favorite place in the world".
We went into the library and she asked me "we're going to read?"
I told her "yes darling, obviously we were going to read".
I took my favorite book off the shelf, she asked me "what a book it is?"
I answered her with a smile " this is my favorite book, "Wuthering heights".
She asked me "bronte Ronnie"

We lay down and then I started reading to her, and we got to the sentence that started flooding me with all, my horrible childhood memories.

"You could draw me to fire, you could draw me to water, you could draw me to the gallows, you could draw me to any death, you could draw me to anything I have most avoided, you could draw me to any exposure and disgrace. This and the confusion of my thoughts, so that I am fit for nothing, is what I mean by your being the ruin of me."

A tear fell from my eye on the book, Cordelia turned her head towards me and saw me crying she asked me "what happened darling".
Without noticing the worlds just started coming out of my mouth I told her everything, and saw the anger on her face towards my family.
She started comforting me and telling me "I will never leave you, I will protect you at all costs..."

I smiled a big smile She hugged me and asked: "you work her?"
I answered her : "darling, I own the place..."
I told her: "I promise you one day, we will come back here with our kids we will read the same book, and we will be a happy family."
She looked me in the eyes and said: "always..."
She asked me: "your eyes are not green?"
I told her: "no theses were lenses"
We both laughed:))

Then I put the song "another love" we both started dancing...

Then  I took her to dinner, we ate spaghetti bolognese.

we shared the spaghetti it was like in the movies...

Then we ordered dessert, for dessert we ordered a Chocolate Souffle with vanilla ice cream.

After we finished the date, I took Cordelia home.

We arrived at her house, and I accompanied her to
The door of her house, I kissed her and advanced towards my car, I stopped and then I advanced towards her and I stood in front of her, and asked her with a stutter: "I can sleep with you tonight tonight? I promise you only tonight..."
She told me: "of course darling".
I hugged her a huge hug...

We entered the house and Andre made us a cup of hot tea, we drank the tea and then went upstairs to sleep.

I fall asleep so fast I was exhausted, I started cry And screaming while I slept: "stop leave me alone someone pls help"

Without hesitation Cordelia run to me and hugged me and told me: "darling I'm here, calm down I'm here no one will never hurt you..."

I started to cry, so she hugged me so tight and told me it's okay and that She's here until I fell asleep...

Cordelia told me all this, in the morning and I told her, I was afraid to sleep alone because of my nightmares...

I hope you enjoyed the episode
More episodes will come soon..
Thanks to everyone who read:)
Love you <3