Part 6: Cordelia

The alarm clock rang at 7am, so I got up brushed my teeth showered and got dressed.
Veronica is still asleep, I went downstairs to make breakfast and suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

I went to check who it was at such an hour I opened the door and I see my mother, Fiona she told me "why are you standing? What is the shock face? I have to wait for you to invite me in?" While the smell of her mouth, smells like cigarettes she pushes me and enters my house.

Veronica went downstairs and asked me "who is she"
At the same time Fiona, my mother also asked.
So i made acquaintance between them I said, Fiona recognize this-
Then Veronica burst into my words and said "Hi I'm Veronica, Veronica lodge, your daughter girlfriend, it's so nice to meet you finally."
I saw the shock on her face, I did not understand what happened she came out quickly and I chased after her.
She stopped and told me "you're crazy?" We killed her family. "Does she knows about this at all?" She smiled an evil smile, and told me "ohhh now I understand she doesn't know anything, she does not even know who you are, did you even tell her you're a witch?"
I said with a stutter "N- NO... but I'll tell her"
She said contemptuously "this is what I thought"
I asked her to come in.
She refused but I suggested instead, that she come to us tomorrow for a dinner she agreed.
I went into the house and saw Veronica sad, I comforted her and told her that everything was fine I told her that my mother would come to dinner tomorrow she was a little stressed, and we spent the rest of the day watching movies.

TWO HOURS BEFORE THE MEAL
Veronica and I took a hot shower and got organized, we put on make-up, got dressed, wore some jewelry as usual...
Then I went downstairs to check everything out, and if the food is ready.
Everything was perfect. I hope my mom loves Veronica, I really do not understand how you can not love her she is literally the most perfect person.

Two hours passed pretty quickly I heard the doorbell ring and went to open it, it was my mother and Veronica approached her again. My mom ignored her, my mom could be so selfish I was so mad at her, at that moment and I saw the sadness on Veronica's face.
I said with a fake smile "let's sit down at the table"
We were seated at a table and and Andre served us a salad and water.
My mom started asking Veronica questions and I started to worry.
She asked the most tactless question I did not believe
"So you know who murdered your family?" I told her "mom shut up!" She told me "what I just asked"
Veronica said "No it's fine" and answered her question and said it was not known yet.
It was quite so I broke the silence, and called Andre to bring the second dose.
For a second dose, we ate a steak with potatoes and Andre poured us red wine.

My mom started asking questions again, and this time she asked "did you do that already?" Veronica asked "we did what" my mother said in complete tactlessness "you know... sex" we were both in a complete shock. Then I realized in order to survive this evening i realized that I did not need at least one glass of wine per bottle.

We finished a second dose, and Andre came to clean the plates and bring us dessert.
For dessert we ate chocolate flavored ice cream.
Veronica started asking my mom questions, she asked my mother what she works for, and my mother of course invented a complete lie that she was a lawyer.

My mother as usual started embarrassing me and telling about my childhood.

It was already 8pm my mother had already left, and I decided it was time to tell her who I was tonight.

Veronica and I were already in bed, I told her in a pretty scared and stuttering voice "Ve- Vero- Veronica... I need to tell you something..."
She asked me "what you should tell me?"
I told her "I have no other way to tell it but I am a witch and my family and I killed your family..."

I hope you enjoyed the episode
More episodes will come soon..
Thanks to everyone who read:)
Love you<3