Requested One Shot for @tabby_boo20

PART TWO:

After grabbing a black lace, see-trough robe, Tyler then sat on her bed and waited for Blake's appearance. Approximately after three minutes, she then heard a knock on the sliding glass door to her bedroom. She automatically knew it was him.

He wasn't lying when he said "five minutes".

She was at the door at an instant, unlocking it and there he stood. Looking so damn sexy in his gray sweatpants and white v-neck shirt that provided Tyler with a glimpse of that glorious, solid chest. No words were exchanged, but rather potent and passionate looks that intensified the arousal between Tyler's legs.

Blake wasted no time into getting into her bedroom and closing the slding door.

Tyler looked down, to see a huge tent in Blake's pants.

Jesus, Lord help her.

"I thought I told you to stay naked," He stated roughly. Tyler clenched her legs together. She loved it when he was like this.

"..I-, I- um-," Tyler didn't even get the chance to complete her sentence before Blake ripped off her robe and covered her mouth with his. Sparks flew as they both partook in a sloppy and fiery kiss. Blake's hands found their way to her bare ass, roughly grabbing and slapping it while Tyler's hands massaged and caressed his broad chest. Their tongues battled with each other and Tyler discharged a sweet moan into his mouth.

When they both grew tired of fighting with their tongues, Blake picked Tyler up and gently placed her on the bed. He got on top of her, hovering over her naked body, with his muscular arms on either side of her to hold his weight. Blake then proceeded to tackle and assult her pretty little neck. His warm tongue coated the small area followed by sucking and tasting her sweet exterior.

"Mhm, Blake.." She moaned. "No foreplay, just sex. I need you in me now!" Tyler managed to voice through the overwhelming bliss and ecstasy she was currently encountering.

Blake met her face. A lazy and sexy smile tugged the corners of his lips, making it the most captivating smile she's ever seen on a man.

"Your wish my command, baby." He said before quickly disposing his attire and throwing it wherever.

Once he was completely naked, Tyler took time to admire his glorious body.

God took his time with this one. She thought.

Her thought process was immediately diminished once she felt Blake enter her completely, without notification.

She moaned out load.

"Mhm, so wet for me baby. Is this what I do to you? Huh, baby?" He spoke breathlessly in her ear as he pumped fast and hard into her slick warmth that was submerged with her juices. The bed shook vigorously and the headboard sounded as if it we going to spilt in half due to his deep and powerful thrust that she met each time.

Tyler whipered, she was so close from running but she knew how Blake delt with her if she ran.

"Oh- oh.. my God," Tyler breathed out. Blake bent down as they exchanged yet another kiss.

"Hey dear, I was just- OH MY GOD!" Tyler heard her mother shrieked, absolutley terrified before she heard the door slam shut.

Tyler and Blake looked at each other with wide eyes for what it seemed like forever.

"Oh my God, Blake you have to go now!" She highly suggested. Blake nodded his head in mutual content. He sprang off the bed, taking that stick of pleasure with him and proceeded to quickly dress himself.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" She heard her father scream. Great. Her mother must have told him.

Blake fastened his pace that it almost made Tyler think it was humanly impossible.

"Hurry Blake!" Once Blake was fully dressed, he placed a quick peck on Tyler's lips and muttered a brief "I love you," and was haul ass. Tyler frowned as she saw him take off.

She didn't get a chance to come.

"Tyler!" She heard both her father and mother yell causing Tyler to jump and cringe.

Lord really help her.