Chapter 9 end of the hunter exam

Start from the beginning

"Mmmm~ fine.." he said letting you go.

You walk out of the room and see gon and Killua walking with kurapika and Leorio. When you where about to run up to them you hear your name get called.

"Y/n!! Come up to room 357 for an interview" the announcement said

You then start looking for room 357 and find it in a matter of minutes and walk into the room to see an old man writing on papers.

"You needed me sir?" You said heading in sitting down in the chair

"Mmm yes" he said letting his eyes explore your body.

"Umm what's the first question..?" You said feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh yes sorry y/n the first question is who would you not want to fight?" He said looking you straight in the eyes

"Uh I would say number 44,405,404.. and uh 99!" You said

"Okay got those down. Who would you fight?" Glaring at you.

"Uh I would say I don't know someone easy I guess like the other old man he does seem that skilled." You said leaning back closing your eyes and crossing your arms.

"Good awnser also I know your apart of the zoldyck" he says smirking

"Mmm that's nice" you say

"Now it wouldn't be nice if I told them your hanging out with a pedophile clown would it.."He said standing up

You open your eyes wide as he walks over to you, you get up and head towards the door as he grabs your wrist tightly.

"What the hell man let go!!!" You said tugging on your wrist trying to get out.

"Mmm not so fast." He said slapping your ass.

You then start screaming "HISOKA HELP!!!"

You then see the door bust open and see gittarackur.

"Let her go old man I'm her brother" gittarackur said

"No your not you don't even look like illu-" he said pausing

Gittarackur takes out all his pins showing it's illumi, he then appears behind him as hisoka also appears breaking the old mans arm that was on my wrist and picks me up walking away.

"Sorry darling that, that happend~" he said setting me down.

"I-it's fine.." you said leaning into hisoka.

"Let's just get back to the room~" he said carrying you again.

"Okay.." you said leaning your head on his chest.

You and hisoka get to your room and open the door to see gon and Killua In the room. You see them fighting who won at Rock Paper Scissors as hisoka puts you down. You run up to them and slap both of them.

"HOLD ON IMA TEACH YOU GUYS HOW TO PLAY SO SCISSORS CUT PAPER ROCK CRUSHES SCISSORS AND PAPER COVERS ROCK BOOM THERE YA GO YA DUMB ASSES." You said kneeling over as hisoka slaps your ass.

"HISOKA WHAT THE HELL?!" You said turning around.

He then whispers in your ear "I could see your panties~"

"YOU PERVERT YOU SHIULDNT HAVE BEEN LOOKING THERE THEN!!" You yelled.

You walk away and open the door and see hanzo.

"Oh hey hanzo!! You need something?"

"No I was just making sure everything was okay I heard what the old man did to you and I just heard you scream" he said