————

Lumipas ang isang buwan mula noong binitiwan ko ang utos ko at hanggang ngayon ay patuloy pa rin akong sinasalungat at ina-atake ng ibang mga politiko.

Kahit si Styyx at sila M ay nabigla sa desisyon ko, pero sa kabila noon ay nanatili pa rin ang tiwala nila sa 'kin.

Mostly Styyx. He know that I won't create a decision without thinking it's factors. And I'm done weighing things, therefore my decision is final.

Lumipas ang pasko at bagong taon na hindi ko inaasahang mas magiging masaya pa pala kesa noong nakaraang taon.

Now that I have Styyx and the kids with me, it seems like I already have a big circle of family.

The people went back to their lives and celebrated their Christmas and New year with the controversy.

Ngunit sa buong selebrasyon na iyon ay hindi ko maipagkakaila sa sarili kong labis na rin ang paghahanda ko para sa pagdating ng araw na kung saan makikita ko na ang kahinatnan ng desisyon ko.

I and the China's President already have the agreement of having a war for the West Philippine Sea's authority.

I know that China was just waiting for my first move. They want to act as a country with too-goody-shoes. They want to play their game in acting like they don't have the intention of using force for claiming West Philippine Sea as their territory.

And I'm done playing their game. Now it's my turn to roll the dice and play my own game.

They're messing with the wrong President. They should've think of the consequences of their actions first. I'm a woman born for war. And I will never quit without fighting. The word retreat is not on my vocabulary.

But before playing my game I already made sure that I have the Alas. That I have the last word.

Hindi ako bubuo ng sarili kong laro kung alam kong ako ang dehado. And just like that, I already asked some hand from United States.

Before, it was stated that they don't want to help Philippines against China because they have a good relationship between them. But now that there good relationship between them was tainted, they're now willing to help us.

"Do you like it?" I asked Styyx pertaining to the bracelet I gave to him as my gift.

It's just a simple handmade bracelet. I intently made it for him.

I don't like giving expensive gifts. M and Styyx know that. That's why they're not surprised when I made a bracelet for them.

Mas gusto kong pinaghihirapan ko ang ibinibigay ko sa mga taong mahalaga sa 'kin.

"Nope. I love it baby. It's beautiful like you," he smiled while staring at the bracelet.

It suits his flawless skin, and his sturdy hands.

"Look at the sky baby, isn't it beautiful? The moon and the stars. It's beautiful aren't it?" He uttered while embracing me from the back and staring at the luminous sky.

Alam kong iniiwasan n'yang pag-usapan namin ang paparating na digmaan. Maging ang araw kung saan pansamantala s'ya sa 'king magpapaalam upang sumabak sa isang gyera. At pareho naming alam dalawa ang mga posibilidad kapag nangyari na iyon. Mga posibilidad na maaaring magpahiwaly sa 'min.