Chapter 2: Yes My Queen

Erica-

"I'm so tired." I thought. I'm tired of taking all these classes, tired of not finding something I love with a passion and most of all tired of everyone's disappointed faces.

I have to drop this class . Mom is going to kill me.

I rolled my eyes at myself. Who am I kidding ? Mom wouldn't hurt a fly.

She wouldn't even yell if I dropped another class. Maybe that's why I keep doing this , because I know even though my parents are the Alpha and Luna of the Gulara pack , they would still be unstrict with and proud of me.

Gosh how many career choices have I went after?

Actress, Dentist , Nurse, Pharmacist, Make-Up Artist and so on....

None of them suited me but I kept trying and to me that's what mattered the most I didn't give up. I'm only 22 for gosh sake. I got time to find my true passion....hopefully.

The bell rang and I got up to meet my older brother, the to be Alpha outside.

He was leaning against his car when I spotted him but stood up straight when he saw me.

"How was community college ?"

" I'm dropping the class. " After my third or fourth career change , my mother took me out of the town's University and sent me to community college.

He gasped in fake shock. "Unbelievable. Who would of thought Erica wouldn't become a biologist? "

Yes I was studying biology...don't judge me.

"Shut up and take me home " I said and he laughed.

"Yes my Queen." he said sarcastically.

Alerick-
"Well I guess it's settled. I will have my warriors watch your pack and the closest pack near your territory for another rogue attack. Kent, I will leave you on charge for this." I said glad this "rogue pack " was settled.

"But Alerick." Kent spoke and I smiled that he didn't call me 'my lord'

"Yes Kent ?"

"Are you sure you don't want to join us."

"Why would I ?"

"Because other than this rogue pack , the werewolves biggest crime are petty thefts."

"I don't see your point Kent. " I said. He was confusing me.

"You won't have any paper work or anything to keep you occupied. Won't you be ...lonely ?"

I sighed heavily. "You think I need to find my mate don't you ?"

"Rochelle is the best thing to ever happen to me and I only known her for less than 24 hours." he pleaded.

"Now is not the time for that." I said sternly. "We may or may not have a war on our hands. I need you to be focused on solving this problem ,not playing matchmaker."I roared at him.

The room with Kent Gary, Rochelle and my strongest fighters and warriors grew silent.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I shouldn't have...I'm sorry."

Kent smirked at me in an evil way, like he had some tricks up his sleeves.

"All is forgiven if you join us."

I sighed knowing he was guilt tripping me.

"Fine." I said finally. "But you will be staying at Rochelle's pack while I stay at the closest which is...."

"The Gulara pack, my lord." Rochelle spoke up. "With Alpha Baker."