And lastly, Kozan. Your last interaction with him was probably two weeks ago when you two sat next to each other in class. After that, nothing. Undoubtedly zilch. You were indebted to the heavens because you thought that they now had decided to make your life easier. But it wasn't hard to have your own scruples because you knew things were getting way too good to be true for youㅡ

"Y-Yukio... are you sure we shall be doing this h-here?" A girl whose voice you recognized stuttered in a breathy way. And did she just say Yukioㅡ

Your breathing went stock-still once you fathomed what trap you walked into. Not that you were too high-handed for your own good or anything, but this must've all been a ploy exhorted by that scumbag. He plausibly bribed Kane to convince you to come to this place. And as soon as you thought of that, your phone vibrated. Checking to see who it was, it was your dear friend, Kane.

From: Kane

Subject: sorry

Message: Hey, so, I assume that you're probably at the gardens right now and uh, sorry! Yukio promised me that he'll give me enough money to buy this lunch's special for two. Don't worry, I'll be sure to use this money for us. Love ya!

Of. Fucking. Course.

The free lunch meal did sound quite great so you guessed that you could forgive her just this one time.

All of that aside, rumours did circulate regarding the relationship of that Clementine and Yukio levelling up. Who knew that it was true and that the former didn't just make up all of those things for clout.

As you passed by them sucking each other off, Yukio had both of his eyes opened, peeping to see if you were watching.

Was this his way of showing you what you have wasted? He'd got to do better than that if so.

With him watching you in his peripheral view, you smirked before mouthing something before finally leaving the 'couple' to continue what they were doing. The moment you were out of sight, Yukio disconnected with the girl immediately. 

"W... What's wrong?" 

"Just remembered that I have something to do."

And as Yukio fled away from the girl and introduced himself to the sink to rinse his mouth, he couldn't keep his frustration at bay once he deciphered what you mouthed him.

Why weren't you affected by this at all?

'Use your tongue,' was what you lipped.
.
.
The Library
.
.

'I can't terminate my thirst for knowledge as to who's the murderer. His voice is unfamiliar and his stature didn't fit anyone whom I know, except for...' You let Hideaki babble and just focused your stare on the book you were reading. Of course, you had some ideas of your own. Admittedly, you were a little bit of a douchebag, yet you wouldn't just let this boy do all the work himself. You'd just tell him whatever you had in mind after him since you knew that your words wouldn't matter at all to him when he's like this.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"No."

He huffed, "Speak."

"What?"

"It's obvious that you have other things in your pea-sized brain that's keeping you from giving your attention to our presentation. Let it out so that we could end this faster." He told you as he crossed his arms before relaxing his back on the rear support of the wooden chair.

"Nothing. Continue. I 'love' hearing you talk." He rolled his eyes at what you'd said, "Just so you know, we're not going to be graded individually. So if you failed, it's on me too."