"Chenle... what are you doing here?" Jisung whispered to Chenle while dancing. "Not that I don't want you here, of course, but I-"

"Park Jisung," Chenle sighed, leaning his head close to Jisung. "You're my favorite person."

Jisung involuntarily giggled, "Youre mine too, but don't tell my friends."

"But Chenle..." Jisung squeezed Chenle gently, "does this mean you accept my proposal?" Chenle felt a feeling in his stomach. It was like little fish swimming in a pond, gentle but you can feel the movement and it's ticklish.

"Only if you ask properly." Chenle said, taking Jisung's hand and placing his small pearl ring into it. He closed Jisung's fingers over it.

Jisung gasped. He felt his cheeks warm and he felt scared to propose to Chenle in front of many people, so he took his hand and walked away with him to the outside of the ballroom, to the place where they had first met, the place where they both went to for a breath of fresh air and received more than they bargained for.

"This should only be our moment." Jisung said as the curtain closed behind them.

"I agree, but I'm sure you're just embarrassed, you baby." Chenle giggled.

"Stop." Jisung whined. He cleared his throat. "Okay...um." Jisung licked his lips and Chenle could tell he was nervous.

"You weren't this nervous last time." Chenle teased.

"Well, you weren't being this bold"

"Only one of us can be bold at a time then. Should I propose?" Chenle suggested.

"No. I've got this." Jisung awkwardly brought his limbs down to kneel and held his hand out with Chenle's ring on it. "Chenle..." Jisung took a deep breath. "You look really amazing right now, as always, no matter what you wear."

"Thank you." Chenle smiled so brightly, Jisung felt like he was staring directly at the sun.

"Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will marry you!" Chenle gave Jisung his hand and let the boy slip the ring on.

"It fits." Jisung smiled. "Perfect, as always." Jisung dusted himself off before standing. As soon as he was on his two feet, Chenle jumped up and wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck to hug him tightly with a laugh. His real, loud laugh, that Jisung didn't mind, not one bit.

Jisung laughed and slightly picked Chenle up and spun them around. He was so happy. This was exactly what he wanted. He had met many kind people, but no one compared to his pretty and sweet Chenle. He set Chenle down to ask a burning question.

"Why did you decide to change your mind?"

"Because I wanted to kiss your cute face again." Chenle said, bringing Jisung's face down to kiss his cheek and pinch the other.

"Really?" Jisung visibly blushed.

Chenle giggled, running his hand through Jisung's hair. "It was actually because I...I think...I can love you." Chenle backed away a bit to let Jisung process this. He was nervous for how the tall boy would respond.

"As a friend?" Jisung raised his brows.

"As everything!" Jisung swore that Chenle's eyes were sparkling as he spoke to him.

"Me too." Jisung smiled. Chenle returned the smile and squished Jisung's cute face between his hands.

"We're going to be okay." Jisung bumped his forehead to Chenle's, face still squished in the small hands.

"Thank you, Jisung."

"For what?"

"For so much, my mouse." Chenle smiled and met eyes with Jisung. He wrapped his arms around Jisung again, making sure they were close and together now, before he placed his small, cold hand on Jisung's warm cheek and closed his eyes to feel Jisung's warm breath fanning his face. He giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"Mine, my mouse." He meant it. He'd rather Jisung not be with anyone else the way he is with him. It gave him a small burning feeling in his chest to think of Jisung with anyone else. He couldn't believe he was going to let this boy marry someone else.

"Mine, my lovely princess." Jisung said, continuing to close the gap between them. Chenle laughed at the nickname, though he secretly liked it. Their noses were now touching.

"Jisung?"

Jisung looked to the side. He was met with the sight of his confused father.

"Father?" Jisung backed away from Chenle but stayed next to him. He cleared his throat with reddening cheeks.

"Who is this prince? Have you made your decision, son?" Jisung's father asked. His father was clearly not well, but he kept a stoic face. He held a crane in his right hand to stay upright.

"Father, this is Chenle." Jisung took Chenle's hand and walked them over to his dad.

"This is the boy you've been telling me about?"

"Yes."

"I thought he had rejected you. You had told me you were thinking of marrying princess Yerim." His father kept his stern look on his face.

"Well, yes I did, she's really nice, but she's older and Chenle, he-"

"I regretted it." Chenle said, playing with Jisung's hand, mindlessly. "I rejected Jisung because I thought he deserved royalty more than me. I'm so sorry, but I do want to marry your son." Chenle's was trying not to allow his nervousness to shine through.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, sir."