Chapter 1 - Welcome to your new home

"Miss and mister, we are here"

The car drive was full of silence, the small child by the window watching the city pass by and his mother on the other one.

Everything was happening so fast, the winged boy had saved a few people from the car crash by instincts, then here he was now.

Going to live a better life and grown into a hero, just like his favorite hero.

The small boy smiled to the plushie, but was woken up from his daydreaming by his mother's voice.

"We don't have all day" her words were slurred.

The blond boy got up and got out from the tall car, which he fell face first on the floor since it was too high.

"Are you ok?" The driver asked.

Keigo got up and nodded, rubbing his face.

"Follow me" the driver took them to a big apartment, that could fit his old house entirely.  "Welcome to your new home, someone will come and give you two instructions, just wait in the living room".

Keigo couldn't believe how big this house was, he was starting to get excited about all of this.

His mother went to the couch and sat there while he was exploring the living room a bit.

As he reached for the snow glob he heard his mother scouting voice "Don't you dare break anything"

He looked at her, then looked back to the globe, but decided against it, walking to the couch and sat close to his mother.

"Who do you think they are going to put here with us?" He tilted his head to look at her

"Don't know, don't care, but probably someone old that can keep you in line" she said not even looking at him.

He frowned at that 'it will be boring if they do that...'

After some time in silence they heard the front door opening then some footsteps.

The living room door was open by a beautiful lady, she was really tall, her long (h/c) hair was on a high ponytail, shiny (e/c) eyes, and a small smile on her lips, dressed just like a business person.

She stops in front of them "Hello, and welcome to your new home, I will be the one to take care of it, and of you" she looked at Keigo, he blushed and looked away

She giggles 'cute kid'

"My name is Y/n, I'm 18 years old, anything you two wish for you can ask me" Y/n examine both of them a d notice the ragged clothes "I suspect that you both need a bath, please follow me and I will take each of you to your room"

They both get up "I want a room far from his" if Y/n was disturbed by that request or not, it wasn't noticeable, for she was one of the best of the best assistants on the commission.

"As you wish ma'am" Y/n bowed and started walking with them following her.

The first room she took them was for the boy of course, there was a very big bed,  and a wardrobe, the room was fully white and very empty, on the right wall there was a door that probably would lead to the bathroom.

"I know it's very empty, but you can request anything for me to put on it, from wall paint, to furniture, just ask me and I will bring it to you" the pretty lady pushed lightly the boy to the room.

He looked back at her and nodded showing that he understood.

"I will take care of your mother and will be right back to help you to take a bath" she bowed again and got out of the room leaving Keigo alone in it.