" That was weird. " Addie said

" I know. " i said.

" Ash will you come with me please." Iris said.

" Yeah. " I said standing up.

We walked to the bathroom and she said ;

" Why are you and Austin talking so much now ? " she asked

" I don't know. He just started talking to me. It's not like I want him too. I hate him. " I said

" I don't want you to get hurt baby girl. " she said

" I won't Iris. " I said hugging her.

She hugged back and said ;

" Let's go back to them. "

I nodded and we walked to back to the lunch room.

• skips to the end of the day •

I dropped off the girls and walked into my house.

My mom was at work until 10 and my dad was with his girlfriend.

See. My dad is having an affair with my Ex-best friend Sophie's Mom. And it's been Going on for about a year.

My dad said that if I told anybody he would leave me my mom and my brother and never talk to us again so I haven't told anyone. It's a lot of stress on me too. And my boyfriend cheated on me with Sophie. I felt absolutely worthless. And I didn't eat for the longest time and I lost like 30 pounds cause I barely ate for like 5 months. And when I did eat I threw it up. My mom took me to the doctor and they diagnosed me with depression and binge eating disorder. I still only eat once a day but I secretly throw it up at night.

I almost killed myself a couple times. But I never did because I didn't want the girls to go throw pain. I mean. I hate myself and I hate that somebody cares about me but I know that the girls do. Nobody knows about any of this. My parents know about the depression and disorder but that's it. They don't know or care why I'm depressed or why I'm not eating. My brother has asked before but I didn't tell him. The girls and him are the only reason I'm even here. For all I could care my parents can go fuck themselves. But I act like I love them to death. I really don't. I really really hate them.

I walked into my room and played Jacob whitesides stay with me cover. I absolutely love this cover. I sat on my bed and my dad walked in the room.

" Hey sweetheart. " he said with a creepy smile.

" Hi ? " I said with a confused look.

" Aren't you suppose to be with Valerie ? " I asked a second later.

" I just got home." He said walking to me with the same creepy smile.

" Uhm dad ? " I said backing off my bed.

" Your mother and I did so good with you. " he said

I gave him a confused look and he slowly walked to me.

" Don't be scared baby girl. I'm not gonna hurt you. " he said

I felt my back touch the wall and I got scared.

" Come here." He said

" No." I said

" COME HERE ! " he yelled grabbing my hair and throwing me on the bed.

" Dad what are you doing ? " I said very scared.

" I love when you call me dad." He said with a creepy smile.

I tried to kick him off of me but it didn't work.

He smacked me and said ;

" Don't fight me you little whore."

I spit in his face and said ;

" Get the fuck off of me."

He smirked and attached his lips to my neck. He started kissing and sucking and then forcefully took off my shirt.

He ripped it off and said ;

" Maybe you shouldn't have shirts with such easy access."

I felt a tear slip from my eyes and I looked away.

I wanted to scream as loud as I could but no one would hear me. No one could save me from the hell I was about to go through.

• 1 hour later •

He stood up and said ;

" Next time don't fight me. "

He grabbed his clothes and walked out.

" Hunny I'm going to Valerie's. I'll be back in a little bit. " he said

" Okay. " I said barely audible.

I heard the door open and close and a car drive off. I stood up and walked to my bathroom and saw bruises and cuts all over my face and body.

I walked to my room and put on spandex and a sweatshirt.

I walked back to my bathroom and hated my reflection even more. I grabbed my make up bag and grabbed the foundation and cover up my bruises and cleaned up my cuts. I covered them up too. I grabbed my phone and played his cover again. I felt a tear slip from my eye and soon I was bawling. Why me ? What did I do to deserve this.

I hate my father. I hate him so much. Why did he do that to me ? I just need to go for a walk.

I walked into my room and grabbed my headphones and continued listen to Jacobs cover.

I put on my shoes and checked to make sure you couldn't see any of my bruises. I wiped away my tears and walked down stairs and outside.

I started walking down the road when I heard someone yell ;

" Ashton ! "

I ignored it and kept walking.

" Ashton ! " they yelled again.

I heard someone run up to me and I saw a familiar red pair of Jordan's.

" What do you want Austin ? " I asked holding back my tears.

" Well you seemed lonely so I figured I would walk with you. " he said

" Leave me alone. Your just gonna use me like everyone else. " I said

" I just wanna talk." He said

" I don't. " I said

" Are you okay ? " he asked

" Why do you fucking care ? " I said a little loudly.

" I'm just trying to be nice. " he said

" You've never been nice to me before. Just leave me alone Austin." I said.

" Is this why you only have 3 friends.? Because you won't let anyone else in.? People try to be nice to you but you just be a bitch to them. I'm surprised you have the friends you have. They are nice and pretty. You are a bitch and ugly. " he said in a snotty voice.

" Why are you such an asshole ?! " I yelled

" Why are you such a bitch ? " he asked

" Fuck you Austin. " I said then walked back to my house.

I ran inside and slammed the door shut.

I ran upstairs and closed my door. I laid down on my bed and put my head in my hands.

Austins right. I am a bitch. I am ugly. I don't deserve the friends I have. I deserved what my father did to me. I deserve getting cheated on. I deserve every bad thing that's happened to me. I don't deserve my brother , I don't deserve Iris. I don't deserve Jordan and I don't deserve Addie. I don't deserve my life.
________________________
A/n

I am so sorry for taking so long to update.

Alright I'll try to update ASAP.

Love you sexy nerds.💘💋