"Things that I haven't ever really felt" he rolled his eyes annoyed at himself.

"Wow you have a heart" I laughed.

"Shut up," he joked "I just feel bad for treating you bad last night, I'm sorry."

"Me too" I smiled before pressing my lips against his.

Theo's other hand went to my waist pulling me off the wall and towards him.

We both pulled away. I wanted to say something but couldn't find the right words.

"Aurora!" A male yelled from the busy center of hogsmeade.

I turned my head to the side as did Mattheo.

"Dad! What are you—"

I lightly pushed Mattheo back as my father stormed up to them.

"What did I tell you!" He glared at me before turning towards mattheo.

" and you! Stay away from my daughter!" He pointed his finger at mattheo.

"Dad stop!" I got in between them with my back towards Mattheo.

"Get away from him Aurora!" My father shouted before roughly pulling me away from Mattheo.

"Hey don't—" Theo tried to stand up for me but my father quickly grabbed him by his collar.

"You stay the hell away from my daughter! I don't want you anywhere near her! Merlin know what you'll do to her"

"He wouldn't- dad stop!" I tried to pull my father away from Theo but my father was to strong.

"Professor Lupin" a quiet voice from behind us said making all of us turn our heads. it was Lucy and kiara.

"Aurora let's go" my father grabbed my arm and pulled me all the way back to hogwarts.

"Your being ridiculous!" I spoke loudly storming into my dorm.

"I'm being ridiculous?! What are you doing with that boy? After I told you to stay away from him!" Her father shouted closing my dorm door behind him.

"He's my friend!" I exhaled.

"Friend" my father scoffed "do you know how many people his father has killed"

"Exactly his father! You aren't even giving him a chance to prove himself to be a good person! You're  just judging him-"

"I have ever right to judge him!"

I scoffed and sat down on my bed defeated.

"I'm trying to keep you safe, I don't want my little girl to get hurt" my father walked up to me. I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

"I'm not your little girl anymore, I'm seventeen"

"Your still my little girl. I'm trying to protect you Aurora."

"He hasn't done anything wrong! I don't need you to protect me from him." I quickly stood up from my bed.

"You don't know him." My fathers eyebrows pushed together.

"You won't let me get to know him!" I snapped back, "you don't know him so stop judging him!" I could be defending the devil. He's right, I don't know him. That's the problem I want to know him.

"I don't want you hanging around him." My father said calmly.

"Why? Because his dad's.. you know." I shrugged.

"A murderer and a psychopath."

"That doesn't make Mattheo a murderer or a psychopath." I shook my head.