The Marriage

hey everyone I just want to quickly apologise for not updating the story in over a month, I've been super busy! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

(David's POV)
The day I've been waiting for my whole life is finally here! I've waited so long for this, I'm finally marrying the woman I love with all my heart. I make my way over to Matt's to get ready for our special day.
"Hey man how you feeling?" Matt says. I'm feeling amazing Matt, I'm so so happy. Matt tells me that Mathew is coming over soon but hes running late. I get in Matt's shower and wash my hair. When I get out I see that Matthew has arrived and him and Matt has laid out my suit for me. I go get changed into it and look at myself in the mirror. "Looking good" Matthew comes in and says. "How you feeling man, excited, nervous? Definitely excited, I say, I'm finally marrying the woman I love. Matthew gives me a hug and leads me to outside where there is a limo waiting for me, we all get in and make our way to the wedding.

(Jennifer POV)
I slowly open my eyes to realise its 9:00!! I was meant to go to Courtney's at 8 to start to get ready! Omg I'm going to be late for my own wedding. I check my phone to see 13 missed calls for Courtney and 8 from Lisa. I quickly text Court saying I've slept in and I'm gonna have to take a shower up hers. I get in my car and start speeding to Courts, luckily she only lives 20mins away. When I get there she says "quick get in the shower, me and Lisa are getting everything else prepared for you, be quick we got to be at the beach in an hour!! I quickly get in the shower and use Courts coconut shampoo and conditioner, it's different than what I usually use but it worked and smelt amazing. I had my legs waxed the day before so I dont need to shave them. I quickly brushed my teeth and left the bathroom with a towel around my body. Courtney throws my underwear and my bra at me and she insists I put them on quickly in the bathroom and come out. I swiftly put them on and go out to meet courtney getting all the makeup out. Lisa quickly starts to put my wedding dress over me. "LISA CAREFUL, I KNOW WE ARE LATE BUT CAREFUL WITH THE DRESS" Courtney shouts. Lisa says shes sorry and Courtney apologises for shouting and stressing out. I explain to them we still have 35 minutes and the beach is 5 minutes away. I then help Lisa get my dress. I sit down and Courtney starts to do my makeup as Lisa curls my hair. I put my shoes on and we get into the limo outside.
As I leave the limo I'm greeted to an amazing setting, the ocean was crystal blue and the sand was white, it was perfect everything I had ever dreamed of. I then see David standing at the front with Matt and Matthew as his best men. He couldn't decide so he chose them both. I then start walking down the aisle with my dad, he whispers in my ear "I'm so proud of you" I tell him I love him and then I'm greeted to David's gorgeous smile. He says "you look beautiful" so do you you I say.
We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of David and Jennifer. Do you David take thee Jennifer as your lawfully wedded Wife. "I do" David says as he slides the ring onto Jennifer's finger. And do you Jennifer take David as tour lawfully wedded Husband. "I do" Jennifer says. You may now kiss the bride. David grabs Jennifer by the waist and kisses her. They then walk down the aisle together as everyone smile and cheer them on. "Jennifer looks stunning doesnt she?" Lisa says. "Breathtaking" Courtney replies.
Later that day David and Jennifer have there first dance as husband and wife. "I love you Jennifer" David says
"I love you more" Jennifer replies.