part 1, just a normal day

Jennifer Aniston is filming friends with her co stars like any normal day of work, a scene she had to do was with David and it was very hot and romantic. Jennifer being a great actor agrees to doing the scene as her and David were good friends and both good actors. Jennifer and David begin to shoot the scene and David kissed Jennifer's neck lightly, there lips lightly touch and tongues meet. Jennifer suddenly realises she doesn't want this to end, she slowly starts removing David's tie and his jacket as he slowly reaches her back and un hooks her bra. David slowly moves on top of Jennifer, breathing heavily as there lips meet. Jennifer slowly kisses his soft lips and looks into his eyes. She never wants this to end, suddenly the director shouts "CUT" and David's lips swiftly leave Jennifer's. The director says the scene was so amazing they only need to do it once. Jennifer and David gaze at each other and David quickly says "great scene!". Jennifer in her own world thinking about how she wants to kiss those lips again hesitates and responds with "uh.. yeah..it was um.. great". Shooting is over and Jen is driving home thinking about David, she couldn't get him out of her head. She enters her home greeted by her boyfriend Brad Pitt. "Hey babe". Jennifer responds "oh..uh hi honey". And kisses him on the cheek. Brad looks at jennifer and tells her how beautiful she is. Jen blushes and realises that shes in love with brad but what about david. There was obviously something there. Brad then goes over to Jennifer and asks "how was work?". Jennifer tells brad she had a hard day. Brad comforts jen and tells her he can cheer her up. He picks Jennifer up onto the counter and slowly starts kissing her lips. Jennifer kisses him back before she stops and tells him shes not in the mood. She jumps of the counter and goes to have a shower, Brad's confused but just decides to watch tv.