Chapter 4

It was getting late, and aside from my fucked up head I figured that it was time to hit the hay. Once I reached the bedroom, I slipped off my outfit and changed into a comfortable t shirt. Using the rest of the brain power I had, I searched for a pair of shorts. I finally spotted a pair of black ones on one of the bunks and just slipped them on. Fuck it, man.
Crawling into the small space, I shut my eyes and sighed. Just before I dozed off I heard somebody open the door.
"Mind if I join you?"
I turned over and smiled when I realized it was Steven.
"Yeah," I mumbled still half asleep. "Isn't this your bunk anyways?"
"Yep. But take it whenever, just know there's always a possibility of me sneaking in." He giggled.
Fuck he's adorable. I felt his warm body wrap around me, and the scent of his cologne filled the air. But there was another prominent smell too. He smelled strongly of weed.
"We're you smoking?" I asked him quietly.
"What?"
"Where you smoking weed earlier?"
"Oh, I don't fucken remember. Go to sleep now." He muttered, clearly still high.
I let it go. It's not like I was completely sober either.
We both fell asleep together, our bodies close to one another.
————————————————————————I open your eyes slowly, adjusting to the light coming through the large window.
"Morning sweet cheeks." Steven said, leaning on the kitchen counter. "How was that?"
"Mhm," I yawned, not fully processing what he had just said.
He suddenly spotted my arm.
"What's that?"
You glanced down at your wound. "Oh, nothing. I just tripped."
"No you didn't."
"Uh, yeah I did." I argued.
"Whatever, you win. Still don't believe you though." He muttered as he poured himself some coffee. I then saw him pop something into his mouth and swallow it.
"What did you just take?" I asked him slightly worried.
"Oh, nothin. Don't worry about it." He responded, downing another pill.
I hopped out of bed and leaped towards him, snatching the prescription bottle from his hands. I quickly checked the label. It was fucking back medication.
I burst out into immediate laughter. I was so fuckin embarrassed.
Steven started laughing, too. He then grabbed a wooden spoon and began playfully jabbing me with it. I did the same, and the two of us broke out into a giant play-fighting match. Steven lounged forward at me and gently landed on top of me on the couch. Laughing our asses off, I started to tickle him. This was gonna be good.
"Stop it!" He giggled, tickling me back.
"Make me." I teased him.
"I just might have to."
I then caught sight of Axl. Me and Steven stopped as he just rolled his eyes and walked passed us. He stopped at the bunks and rummaged through his suitcase. Retrieving a pack of cigarettes, he made his way out silently.
Me and Steven resumed.
This time I was above Steven. I began to tickle his neck when he flinched. My nails scratched the skin, and he let out a small surprised whimper.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Stevie!" You said as you bent down to kiss the area better.
WAIT A MINUTE. What was I doing?
Steven just let out a small and low laugh. You smiled. Then suddenly, Steven flipped you to over. Fair enough.
Lowering his head down to my neck, he began to mark you. But i didn't want to upset Axl anymore, so I grasped Stevens chin and lifted it up so our eyes met. I leaned in towards him and allowed our lips to meet.
I passionately kissed him, and made sure to enjoy every minute of it. My hands ran up his chest as he pinned me down.
"Steven," I managed to get out. "What if Axl comes in?"
"Don't fuckin worry about Axl. I'll deal with it." He hissed, clearly eager to continue.
"Mhm," I hummed, a little bit surprised from the softness of his lips.
Then out of nowhere, he jumped up. Without any context, he sprinted over to the record player. He fiddled with it for minute, then put on 'Don't cry."
I smiled. I loved that song a lot.
"Y/N," he said, in a low and calming voice. He then lowered himself behind me. Then grasped my hands gently. "I don't know what to do. I feel like-"
"Feel like what?" I encouraged him to go on.
"I feel like your the one. I don't know why, I Jsut do. I can't explain it. It's like we're meant to be. I don't know. I-"
He hesitated, then moved his head to the floor.
"I feel the same way Steven."
He looked up at me. hopefully. The sight filled my body with a feeling that I couldn't explain. It was like love, but so much better.