Chapter 3

I jolted awake.
I heard the boys come storming in the the vehicle. Shaking Axl awake, he quickly got out of the bed.
"Stay here and pretend to sleep." He ordered me.
Walking out in just his leather pants, Axl greeted his friends.
"Were you with us last night, Axl? I can't fuckin' remember. I was too goddamn wasted." Said Steven in a raspy, harsh voice.
"No, I stayed here."
"With that hot piece of ass?" Izzy joked as he tilted his head towards me.
"Nah man, we didn't do anything." He replied in his low tone.
The boys suddenly hurried outside for something. I figured that it was safe to get out and get ready for the day.
I hopped onto the floor and quickly whipped open my black leather suitcase.
I pulled out a navy blue dress and slipped it on.
I rushed over to the bathroom and combed out my frizzy hair. I then layered on some light makeup and put on some white heels.

I stepped outside the van. I was surprised to see the boys just standing around a bench having a smoke.
"Good morning guys." I said brightly as I walked over to them.
"Look who finally decided to wake up!" Duff teased. "Get over here."
I smiled and went closer.
Axl grinned and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Holy shit. I'm totally getting fired dude.
"Woah, atta boy Ax!" Steven howled.
My face immediately went red. It's not like we had a thing going on or something. I mean I would mind if there was but I would rather keep my job.
"What did you so last night man?" Slash asked him, adjusting his large top hat.
"Her." Izzy chuckled.
"I wish man," Axl laughed. "But nah. We just hung out."
"Yeah, nothing happened." I blurted out uncontrollably.
Axl turned to face me and smiled.
I didn't know what to do. They definitely thought we were pulling their leg. I would say I'm completely fucked, but pretty close.
"Axl, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked quietly.
"Mhm," he mumbled, inhaling his cigarette.
We walked over to behind the van, Guiding him over to where nobody could possibly hear.
"Axl, I don't know if you should be telling people about what happened." I confronted him.
"What do you mean? Nothing happened, we just cuddled. That's all." He grinned with a look of guilt.
"I guess. But seriously, I can't lose my job."
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stress you out." He said, peering right into my eyes.
"It's alright."
"Let's get back now. They probably think we're makin' out or somethin'." He giggled.
I laughed a bit. There's no way I could ever be mad at him.
We made our way back towards the boys.
Izzy waved. "How was it?"
"Shut the fuck up, man." Axl said as a smirk formed on his already red face.
While they engaged in useless guy conversation, I went back inside the van. I made my way over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some pain killer.
My head fucking hurt. Probably from all the gross fumes I've been inhaling every goddamn second of the day.
Moving back towards the sofa, I layer back on it. Ahh. The drug finally kicked in.
Relaxing into a state of comfort and relaxation, I shut my eyes.
"And what are you on?"
I jumped up. Steven stood behind me, a big grin on his face.
"Nothing. Just some pain killer." I explained, barely aware of what the hell was happening.
"That's all you need?" He asked me as he laughed a bit.
"What?"
"Nevermind," he said, sitting down beside me.
Steven was a nice guy. I liked it when he was around. He didn't push me to do anything or bug me about anything as much as the others did. But what I did know was that he was into drugs. And I mean really into drugs. I felt terrible for the guy.
"Whats up?" I asked him sympathetically.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure."
"Do you and Axl have a thing going on?" He questioned me. He was staring violently into my eyes.
"No. I don't think so," I replied all dazed.
"You don't think so? What's that mean?"
"I don't know Stevie," I mumbled, unaware of what I was saying. "I mean, Steven. Steven."
He started to laugh softly. He was adorable.
"Your awesome, Y/N."
"Yes," I said, popping another painkiller into my mouth. "I love this shit."
What in the flying fuck was I doing. I was downing pain killers like there was no tomorrow. I've never been like this before. I have no idea what came over me.
Steven just smiled. He had a look of pride on his face mixed with a look of guilt.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
He shifted his weight so that he was leaning towards me. Holy shit.
"You promise you won't say anything if I tell you?"
"Yes." I reassured him.
"I think I like you. But I can't. Axl likes you, and he likes you a lot. He'd kick my ass if he ever found out." He confessed.
My heartbeat immediately sped up. My head was still fucked up, but I didn't care. Steven was a beautiful man and I didn't know what to do with my emotions.
"Your cute Steven, but I'm not sure if I'm aloud to." I said in a quiet voice.
"Aloud to? This is rock n roll baby, everybody does whatever the fuck they want!" He lectured me with a big grin.
A smile lit up my face. This is rock n roll baby!
Shooting me an intimidating but sexy glare, Steven leaned in to kiss me. But we were soon interrupted by a startling bang.
"What the fuck?"
Holy shit. Of course it was Axl.
"Dude, what the fuck is going on?" He snapped in a harsh tone.
"Axl, we didn't do anything." I reassured him, trying to diffuse the situation.
Axl mumbled something under his breath. "Steven, out now or your fuckin gone."
Steven nodded and darted out of the rv. It was just me and Axl.
Axl paused for a moment. Then suddenly, he grabbed a glass cup from the counter and threw it as hard as he could at me. The glass hit me, shattering as it hit my skin. I looked at my arm, and sure enough blood was dripping down from the cuts.
I was furious, and I was scared. But I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to do.
Without saying a word, he just walked off as if nothing happened.
I was in shock. Who would've ever fucking seen that coming?
I walked over to the bathroom. I swung open the medicine cabinet and pulled out a large bandage. Since I was still numb from the medication, I couldn't feel anything so it didn't bother me too much. I continued wrapping the cloth around my now blood-gushing arm.
I quickly finished and walked outside. Axl was nowhere to be found.
For the rest of the day we all just kinda did our own thing. No recording, no paperwork, no driving. Just drinking and drugs.