70.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 week later...

"You still killed him and he was good. If anything you should I've killed me."

"Do not say that davina." I try not raising my voice.  

"Stop being annoying." She says.

"What?" I laugh.

"Can you leave please Odina." She says calmly but her tone is cold.

"What has been your problem?"

"Because you want to act like you're okay. And act as if you haven't been raped or tortured or lost someone you actually liked. Yet you still love someone who wants to kill me then claim nothing will happen to me. Jason was good and I liked him." She finally admits.

"We can't dwell on the pet forever."

"It was last well what do you mean past!" She screams.

"Then what do you want me to do?! Cry about it davina. "

"I just want you to get out." She speaks and her voice cracks.

2 days later...

Davina just stands up and tried leaving without doing anything.

All she does all day is change outfits and watch tv. And there is nothing wrong with that but she just does...nothing productive.

"Can you clean up your dishes then?" I ask.

"That's what I'm doing right now."

Her fucking attitude is driving me insane.

"Lose the attitude davina." I state cleaning the living room.

"You telling me I have one will only make me have one."

Her mouth is being smart.

"Stop talking back."

"You're not my mom I hope you realize that."

That one hurt a lot.

"Are you serious right now?"

"I'm not laughing." She speaks.

Throw your shoe at her head.

"Fine. Since you're already going to turn ten you can start training with me. Everyday. No tv and no shopping." I press.

"Fine." She speaks.

"Good."

"Amazing."

"Davina stop!" I yell and she finally shuts up.

Holy fuck.

"Finish cleaning and go sleep. We're waking up early tomorrow." I smile before going upstairs.

As soon as I get into my room I get a call from Luca.

"What." He calls but I don't pick up. I'm pissed at him and yes I'm still hurting. He hasn't even apologized. I guess I'm a leader again and people are pissed at me and think I'm a Traitor.

But I didn't share any information to Jason. We just got close. And were intimate. And now I'm portrayed as a slut when I have a good idea that Luca has probably been fucking other women as well but it's fine when he does it.

"Come. Home."

"Goodnight." I state ending the call.

I put the phone down and take a long hot shower then here a door slam. I know it's davina going into her room. She's fussing and I'm not going to give her the attention she wants.