14.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 weeks later....

I've realized that I can't stand being around men. I get disgusted...

I can hear moans coming from Luca's room as I leave my own. It's the middle of the day.

And I know it's the Marice girl. I finally picked up her name and she's always just there.

She flaunts herself and thinks she's so much better then me it's irritating.

The moaning stops and I roll my eyes going into Da Vinci's room.

He's sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone. He's already ready. He just stares at me as I sit down next to him. He's nicer to me. I guess. I think he feels bad for me sometimes.

"Can you tell me about Marice." I ask.

"A stripper." He laughs standing up wanting to walk away from conversating with me.

"Isn't it weird though?...she's always there."

"Because she's in love with him. She has been since he basically saved her from fuvking death."

"So he cares a lot for her?" I state.

"I don't think—"

"Please. I just feel like it would be important for me to know where his heart is . So I know that there really won't be any emotions between me and Luca. And he doesn't tell me anything. Da Vinci please I never ask you for something deep about Luca."

He just stares at me thinking. We've gotten closer and he takes me almost everywhere. I always have to come to him because Luca is never home or out of town. Sometimes I go with him but he doesn't like me leaving Sicily too much.

"She was seventeen. Her family tried selling her...to one of our own men. They never let her learn Russian so she didn't understand too much. Her stories still blurry. Luca saw her and I guess he liked what he had seen? Her worked things out with others and got her to become a stripper because it wound to be good to have a Russian by his side."

"But he couldn't have her in his own bar because he murdered the man who tried buying her which would just cause more chaos. If you have high ranking him you can't really marry a women who dances around a pole and fucks men for money." He says.

"He's attached but I've never heard him say the three words. It's not my place, because at the end of the day you can't give him the pleasure he wants so he'll find it elsewhere." He says walking towards the door.

"So you think what he does is okay?"

"I think you need to go back to being quiet. Your mouth is getting smarter and it'll be moments before Luca puts a knife through your heart."

"Before Luca puts a knife through whose heart?" I jump a little at the sight of Luca.

I can see a mark on his neck and I look down.

"Before you put a knife through her heart because she doesn't want to get ready to train. All she does is bark like a dog and becomes a bitch everyday." Da Vinci lies. He could've been less harsh.

"Why don't you want to train?" Luca asks staring at me.

"I was just about to leave the room with him and go train. I'm just tired." I go on with the lie and he just nods but I can tell he isn't buying it.

"Get ready in ten." Da Vinci says and I nod as he leaves the room leaving me and Luca.

I stay quiet and find myself out before feeling a hand pull me back into the room.

I gulp as his hand wraps around my throat and pushes me against the wall.

"Why would I put a knife through you?" He always had this paranoia but he's going to try get me to out Da Vinci out. I can't tell him I was trying to learn about his love life.

"Because I'm being a bitch about training." I go on with the lie.

"Why don't you want to train." He's going to keep pushing till I burst.

"Because I'm tired...it still feels disgusting to be around men Luca." He immediately lets go of me.

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asks kind of concerned.

"No...I feel most safe with you." I whisper.

He doesn't know that I can't sleep at night. I stay up all night long because I'm scared. I can still feel the mans hands.

Even if Luca basically killed off every person that was associated with him touching me...nothing feels right.

He doesn't know I cry every second I'm alone. That's why I'm always being annoying because I can't stand my own thoughts.

He's kind of shocked but I'm not lying. I do feel safe with him. I can protect myself but it's good knowing he's there even though he'd kill me.

I move up to him and place my hands on the sides of his neck kissing him softly. He's tense..

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Two women in less then a thirty minute difference.

What the fuck...

Her hands are softer and smaller against my face unlike Marice.

I can feel Odina's black acrylic nails scratch gently on my cheek. I just let her kiss me.

Her hands slowly move down my jawline before resting on my neck.

I think I find myself melting into her warm tongue.

She's nothing like Marice. She's gentle and doesn't like things rough but I know better about the innocent. There always the dirtiest.

I notice how Odina's mouth is getting smarter. Maybe it's because she's getting comfortable or that I'm busy and she's the least of my priorities but I need her to go back to shutting up.

I move my hand into the back of her wavy brown hair and place my other hand on her lower back. I pull her closer into my chest deepening the kiss.

I need to stop.

I slowly pull away and her brown eyes stare into me. Her lips are a swollen pink it was perfect. She was all natural and I couldn't want more.

She places one of her hands on the side of my face again and her nails just carass my cheek softly. She stand on her toes even in heels she still isn't tall enough.

She kisses the corner of my mouth before kissing my bottom lip as I kiss her top. A smile forms on her face as she pulls away and stares at me.

She's doing this with a reason behind it...I feel it.

"I don't like liars...go train." I ruin the moment and her face falls which gives me more then enough to know her and Da Vinci were lying.