"Whatd he do?" I asked happily

"We danced.. He took me somewhere secret and he asked me to dance.. Then he tripped and hurt his wrist, he's rather clumsy.." she softly giggled at her memories. She truly likes him..

"His wrist, hm? Zen hurt his wrist when we met too" I couldn't help giggling. "Will you be visiting clarines soon, then?" I asked happily.

"No but I wanted to stay with you for a little bit if it'd be alright! I'd just like to shadow you while you work just in case for the future if I have to end up doing work as well at the castle!.." she said quickly.

"You must have a meeting set up already than, don't you?" I asked sudden feeling happier. I dont think she's putting on a show or mask like Isabella did.

"How'd you know?" She asked wide eyed and got so nervous again. She's absolutely adorable.

"I doubt you'd ask me this for no reason" I giggled, "my work and yours might be a little different but I can help you prepare like I've been doing" I smiled.

"Really?.." she asked with her bottom lip poking out and these big brown eyes that filled with greatful tears. She's crying? Aweee!..

"Mhm, I trust you" I nodded and smiled. Her mouth opened a little from the surprise. Her face totally melted into this adorably pathetic cry as she looked at me. "Stop crying, silly" I giggled and brought my hands to her cheeks so I could wipe her tears. Who knew izona would fall for the emotional type. They'll be far too adorable.

"H-How do you trust me when I'm a stranger?" She whimmped to me so sadly.

"Everyone has my trust till they do something to lose it. As of now, you're just showing me how desperate and vulnerable you are so I know I can put my trust in you" I explained happily but she didn't seem to listen to me. she was still too in awe to listen. "Youre adorable, Annalise" I giggled wiping her tears.

"Thank you, highness.." she sniffed up her tears.

"I'd like to hear more about you and izona. Have you known each other for a while?" I asked her while we sat. She doesn't give me any sort of ill will feeling. She's just a big goofy sweetheart.

"I met him in tanburan actually.. He had business with my father and I was being nosy again because I wanted to see him.. We ended up spending the whole week working together on this big project. He told me a lot about himself and his brother.. Then the last day he kissed me on the cheek and since then I've really liked him.. This sort of feels like a dream to me.." she gave me her long story that I found very sweet. She's not some random girl to him then. I have a feeling Annalise will make life a little more fun here for a while.

I talked to her for a while longer about their relationship as of now. She's so nervous but she looks in love. She looks like I do with Zen. In return for her stories, I told her most of mine. She was more than curious to hear about me and what life was like in the castle and how she should go about her business in clarines. She's so worried she'll mess up and get in trouble there. I told her about all the trouble I got into there which made her laugh.

But at the end, I told her about the massacre.

"Queen Isabelle will surely be put in books.." I explained with a soft sigh as I looked in front of me at my garden and grass. "From the beginning, izona had a plan. He knew there would be war but no one suspected a massacre.." I told her as I thought about that night. "It was 2 days after I was banished. I knew id be banished somehow anyway so it was fine but then my old attendant tried to kill me so I was hurt when I went back to clarines to fight" i ranted, "I found Zen and Izona in the thrown room. They had watched so many of the staff be mercilessly mudered and there wasn't a thing they could do.. I helped them get their fight back. They seem to like jokes and teasing. That's how I got them moving with me again." I giggled at the memory. "Izona tried to look calm but after knowing him for a little while, you can tell when he's scared. He was barely holding on when I got there.. But, now he has you." I smiled looking to Annalise.