003: Friend request

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

you are going on the love or host. Austin just answered your DM saying you made it. you are actually on the show. you run to the kitchen to find your mother standing there. odd, but convenient.

"MOM!" you scream, excitement filling your voice as you happily skip around the kitchen.

"what?!" she asks while looking at you with a worried expression.

you scream again, but quieter this time. "I'm going on Karls love or host on Saturday!"

she first looks revealed then stiffens up again to stare you dead in the eyes while you continue skipping around, starting to feel dizzy. she now looks angry rather than concerned as she scolds you.

"you scared the living thing out of me when you yelled at me like that, apologize and promise not to do it again!"

you hum in response, but she's not satisfied. "I want an honest apology, not just some mumbling", she says, less angry now.

"I'm sorry mother".

"that's better", she says with a satisfied smile. she could be so bossy sometimes, despite the fact that you are literally nineteen. you may not be able to drink yet, but you're an adult.

"now who is this Karl?" she asks with a wondering look on her face.

you sigh. "just another streamer mom, don't worry about it" you want to eye roll but know you can't.

she stares at you for a bit before frowning and turning around to continue whatever she was doing before you came in. the dishes, probably. you run up the stairs, skipping every second step, having a loose grip of the railing as you climb them.

walking into your room, you close the door behind you that is made of wood, but later painted white. you pace around in your room, restless. should you really have applied to the love or host? was that really the right move? had it been a good idea at all?

'well, no going back now' you think to yourself as you settle down on your bed. then you change your mind and go sit in your gaming chair instead, spinning around until you're dizzy.

when you stop using your feet, you tweet out asking if anyone has an idea what you should stream about. after about ten minutes you decide to play some Minecraft hardcore, despite how hard it is (and how scared you always get when you're just a little bit too close to dying for comfort).

you relax in your chair before straightening your back again and setting up your mic to start the stream. you look over at chat before unmuting your mic.

"hi chat!" you exclaim. "today we're doing a hardcore episode, as most of you wanted, and if you didn't get to vote that's okay too!" you continue on.

"'when are you doing a face reveal?'", you read out from the chat. "well, I don't know if I ever actually would've if it wasn't for the fact that I'm going on Karls love or host this weekend", you answer while realizing you'll have to do a face reveal for the love or host.

you see your chat going crazy over the fact that you haven't yet told them that you were going on the show.

"chat, calm down, it's not that big of a deal. or maybe it is, I don't know", you say calmly as you try to suppress the stress of seeing a creeper walk up to you, making the last words high pitched.

you continue the stream for a while when suddenly your chat goes crazy once again. you almost let out a sigh but decided for the better before looking over at chat.

"pogchamp... it's really nihachu....", you mumble, reading chat.

"wait. NIHACHU?" you're possibly even more surprised than the first time she appeared on stream. "well, 'ello Niki!" you greet her, with the hint of a British accent you use when you're nervous.

you continue the stream trying to act cool, and gradually calming down. by the end of the stream, you're really happy with your hard day's work.

(this is what you ended up with^^)and decide on raiding Wilbur before ending, for Niki's sake

and decide on raiding Wilbur before ending, for Niki's sake. that's when a notification pops up on your phone. you pick it up from your desk and look at what it says.

TWITTER

@Nihaachu just sent you a friend request!

you quickly go and accept it, before falling down on your bed with a wide grin on your face.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

(A/N)

thank you all for reading my story, it's very appreciated!

now, go drink some water  >:C

see ya! <3