·𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮·𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰·

So I didnt put how he got out of the dream, because It would be spoiling, and I hate when people shpoil things for me, so I won't wreck it for you anyways...
There might be a tiny smut in here, but I promise that the next chapter will be filled. You thirsty little cloutchasers

----------------------\

Tanjrou had spent about 5 days in the dream. He had missed so much of his life, and day. He had missed Nezuko. He had missed Giyu.

He woke up to a room surrounded of people. The kakushi's, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Shinobu, Rengoku, Mitsuki and Giyu. He had no idea why the Hashira's where there, but he clearly hadn't seen himself. He was a human. Of course, he was. He learned to keep that form for an abundant amount of time. But how? He was a demon at time he saw himself.

"W-Whats going on?" Tanjirou rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"You were in a come..." Shinobu said.

"Yea, for a long time! We almost thought you were dead!" Rengoku laughed.

It was not funny.

It was a quick second but he had a glimpse of the dream. He saw what happened in just a second.

"G-Giyu, Is he here?" Tanjrou had not seen him in the corner.

The hashira stood hidden by the door, trying to stay hidden by the crowd that covered the demon.

"Oh, he's here..." Shinobu chimed in.

Whispers filled the room as to why Tanjirou was asking for the water Hashira.

Giyu looked up from the floor and walked towards the demon, standing right in front of him.

"Could you all please leave?" Tanjrou asked.

Why was he asking for Tomioka?

Was it from a dream he had?

When everyone had left the room, Giyu sat on the bed beside the other male.

Tears coming down, his lips quivering, and began to cry. Tomioka stood dumbfounded as to why the demon was crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked softly. Tanjirou wrapped his arms around the Hashira's neck and pulled him in for a hug.

"I-It was the dream.... I saw you dying, and e-everyone else. And.. and I went on a rampage, b-because I saw the demon kill you. I- I don't know what went on b-but I couldn't watch someone just kill y-you..." Tanjirou cried.

"It's ok, I promise you won't have to watch anyone die. Okay...?" Giyu reassured him.

"You promise?" Tanjirou was like a little baby in the arms of an adult.

"Mhm."

Tanjirou looked into Giyu's eyes and closed his.

"Can I?" He asked.

"What?" Giyu wondered.

Without hesitating for a second, Tanjiro began to kiss Giyu. It was like heaven touching his lips. Giyu didn't think for a second and began to kiss back all the way to his neck, which caused Tanjirou to fall back to the bed. They held the kiss for a long time before Giyuu noticed the door. He broke the kiss and l made sure that no one was looking and locked the door.

He came back to the Tanjirou. He was standing up by the windows, shutting them.

"Are we gonna do this in clothes or not?" Giyu smirked.

"I'll take your clothes off, and you'll do mine" Tanjiro replied.

Both stripped each other and fell onto the bed. Giyu had begun to run his hear through Tanjirou's hair, letting the elastic bounce to the floor."Could you do me now?" Tanjirou asked. "Not yet", Giyu laughed. Tanjirou looked him in the eyes. "You need to say the magic words baby" Giyu added. Tanjirou looked down and bit his lips.

Just before Tanjirou was about to reply, he was interrupted by the door.

The two immediately jolted up and started getting dressed. It took about a minute to get ready and straigheten themselves out. Giyu stood up and whispered into Tanjirou ears, Meet me in my room by 11pm.

"What do you want Kocho?" Giyu asked without looking up. It was astonishing how Tomioka knew that it was Shinobu. Over the years, they had learned to communicate without even looking at each other. It was unexplainable.

"Is the drug still in effect?" She asked.

Tomioka looked at Tanjirou and turned around, facing Kocho.

"It is. For now..."

The drug was what kept Tanjirou a human. They had been injecting it into him for the past week to keep his other self a secret. Tanjiro felt these sudden pinches sometimes in his dreams, It was the drugs.

"Good, it'll only last 9 hours. But I think he'll be able to control himself at this point." She started.

"Mhm."

"Well, it won't be an issue, knowing that he'll be with you tonight-"

"I- what the fuck Kocho!" Tomioka yelled.

"Giyu san. calm down. I'm not telling anyone."

"I swear to fucking God, if you do, I'll end you-"

Shinobu tutted and waved around her finger. "You know it's against the Demon slayer rules, now don't you Tomioka~"

"Whatever." Tomioka rolled his eyes.

AnD tAnJiRo SaT tHeRe DumBfOuNdEd.|.|

---------------------

Yuh so i reaaalllly wanna write the next chapter so ima start on it rn... it'll be out soon I promississeee