·𝒷ℯ𝓁𝓁ℯ 𝒶̂𝓂ℯ· 𝒷ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓈ℴ𝓊𝓁·

•{Giyuu POV}•
The early morning breeze on the mountain was incredibly thick. Thicker than it would usually be Sagiri Mountain. Giyuu Tomioka, a member of the Hashiras --a group of demon slayers-- was scanning the area for any demons. He was given a mission, to find them and bring them to the final selection avenue.
Giyuu had no idea what was coming for him.

•˚{2 Hours Ago}˚•

"Head to Nagoya now, there was a demon spotted there, capture it and bring it to the final selection avenue NOW!" the black-feathered crow squawked, just hovering a few feet above Giyuu. Giyuu had already been to the city more than twice. For the same mission. For the same demon. Now, at this point, he was already pissed off. No matter how hard he moved or swung his sword, the demon would keep up with him. The worst part is that the demon was invisible. Hopeless. Giyuu was hopeless. He desperately wanted to end the demon, but the speed of that demon was beyond limits, even Kiriya could ever reach or even worse, any Hashira

There was utterly no point in going there. if anyone was counting, it was definitely him. He had just ignored the bird this time, concentrating more on the three-headed demon that he was sparring against.
It was only seven in the morning. He had woken up the crow, once again, and been sent on a mission. To kill the three-headed demon that he was currently fighting with. "Ugh, again? For the umpteenth time this month, I can't keep going to somewhere where there are no demons for utterly no reason." He sighed. Then he sliced off all three heads at once. Another well-done job.

The black-haired male pointed out his index finger, letting the crow land on the finger. "I need more than that." Giyuu asked "Are they still invisible?" he continued. "Yes, he is." the crow squawked back. Giyuu let out a small sigh and lifted the finger, signalling for the bird to leave. He then fell to the snow with a slight thud. He sniffed in the snow like it was coke, and closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber. He just completely ignored the mission given to him. Unusual. usually, he would have immediately, ended whatever he was doing, just to get to the next mission. Such a drainer. He hadn't gotten enough sleep during the past few weeks, so these mini naps were his heaven on earth.

It hadn't been 5 minutes until he was abruptly woken up from his slumber by squawks. 'That wretched crow' he thought to himself while sitting up. The boy pointed out his finger, once again to create a landing area. "The demon is on a rampage. You need to get there fast NOW!" The bird squawked. in the boy's ear. "Fine. But if this demon is still invisible, I'm completely giving up on this case." He complained.

He stood up and dusted his snow-covered kimono. Cross-eyed, he scanned the area where he slept, looking for hidden demons, or anything that might follow him. Once he was completely sure that he was alone, he pushed himself off the ground and into the air, defying all laws of gravity.

•˚{Now}˚•

Giyuu was still scanning the area, keeping all sides of his body covered from the demon. The rocky pathway on the mountain made it a lot harder to move on, but that was never going to be a problem for him.

{GRRR}

The invisibility had worn off. Now Giyuu could see the demon. And he was beautiful.