·ℳℯ𝓉𝒶𝓃ℴ𝒾𝒶·𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒿ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝓎 ℴ𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃ℊ𝒾𝓃ℊ ℴ𝓃ℯ𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉, ℴ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻·

Giyuu was completely mesmerized at the sight of this creature. Of course, he had never seen this demon before. He imagined it to be dreadfully disgusting, like most of the demons he ever fought. The scent of the demon was quite pleasing to the nose. It smelled like hyacinth, one of the most comforting smelling flowers in all of Japan.

Tomioka went towards the demon and immediately brought out his sword from its case and prepared himself. "Tenth Form: Constant Flux", He yelled. The water dragon arose from the sword. The raven plunged forward, towards the red-headed demon. The dragon with its mouth wide open, ready to end the demon.

Giyuu barely used that breathing. It was for more powerful demons like Kokushibou and Muzan, but of course, it wasn't his strongest. But this demon was a whole other level of a demon. The demon was much faster, and swifter.

As the hashira charged towards the demon, the demon itself fell to the ground.

"Huh?" Giyuu wondered. The demon was just charging after him not too long ago, but now it was on the ground. Tomioka knew that this was the time to end it. So he ran towards the demon went for the Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought. Just as he was about to strike, he felt another sword slash his. It was Nezuko. Why was she here? I was sent on this mission, not her. It's my problem. "Leave. him. alone." the lady stated. "And why? I was sent to take care of this mission. Not you." "And? He doesn't deserve to be killed!" "WHY SHOULD I JUST LET A DEMON GO? HE EATS HUMANS, AND IT'S OUR JOB TO END THEM ALL!" Giyuu yelled. "HE JUST DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE!" "IT'S NOT A VALID ANSWER, AND YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS I DO, WHAT OUR JOBS ARE. WE CAN"T DEFEND ALL OF THEM!" Nezuko knew that it was a lie. She had met good demons before. She knew what they're were like. Nezuko just wanted to protect her brother. Tomioka calmed down and put down his sword. The demon was completely vulnerable, to the point where he couldn't stand up. What on earth was wrong with it. Why wasn't it fighting back? Was it Nezuko? Was it Giyu? What was it? It was himself. The demon didn't get enough blood. The crow lied. There was definitely something wrong with the crow. The crow didn't sound like the original one that belonged to Giyu. The crow was Nezuko's. She had sent the crow to tell Giyu to help her get the demon. She couldn't ask anyone else because they would all go ahead to hurt the crow. But she knew that Giyu was exceptionally soft. Soft for her. To Giyu, Nezuko was like a little sister. He already had Shinobu, but she was much younger. She was only 14 years old. Far too young to become a demon slayer of course. The demon's heart sank when he saw his little sister. He already thought that she'd left him forever. So when he saw her, he felt like letting out a waterfall. It doesn't make sense. Nezuko's family was slaughtered by the one and only, Muzan Kibutsuji. Tanjirou was laying on the snow right above a little dead boy. She ran to go get help, but by the time that she got there, Tanjirou was gone. Tanjirou. He assumed that Nezuko was not coming back. He only waited behind trees for her. Later, a demon slayer came up behind him. He was scared. But that fear gave him power to end that demon slayer. Tanjirou didn't survive on blood. He survived on hope and sleep. "Please Giyu." Nezuko pleaded. "And why should I let you?" he asked. "H-He-" nezuko was cut off by claws that were clenching onto her. "Nezuko." the redhead called out. 'How did he know her name?' Giyu though out of shock.

"It's ok Tanjiro!" Nezuko assured him.

'Tanjirou. What a pretty name, but how does she know him? What relationship do they have?' Giyuu wondered.

"Giyuu.. meet... Tanjirou, my big brother."
"and Tanjirou, meet my other big brother figure." Nezuko smiled while crouching down to meet the demon's eyes.

Now Giyuu was in full shock