·ℬℴ𝓃𝒽ℯ𝓊𝓇·ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈𝓈·

No one had noticed that Tanjirou was walking in the sun. Not even Nezuko, nor Giyuu. He just had to let them find out. If they spent too much time ignoring it, then he'd have to bring it up somehow. 

It had been two weeks since he was invited into the Water Estate. The scent of the rooms was filled with Freesia. It smelled like Heaven. Tanjirou had a separate room of his, given to him by Giyuu. He was treated like a guest, and he went by Nezuko's older brother who was away for a few years.

It was a very simple lie. "Tanjirou was gone for a few years, to be overseas for a while!" Nezuko told. Even the Hashira's were told the same lie. Giyuu knew that if he had anything to do with the demon, he would be in trouble.

Since they had diverted from the original plan --to keep Tanjirou a secret-- they had to be very careful with what they said. 

{Now}

Tomioka was in his room, taking care of some papers.

"Uhm Giyu-San?" Nezuko barged in.

"Yes, Nezuko?" He replied without looking up.

"Uhm, I'm going out with Zenitsu on a job for a while."

"Yea, and?" he said still looking at his paper

"I can't hang out with Tanjirou while on you-know"

"So, what do you want me to do for you?" He turned around from his seat.

"Um, this is gonna sound dumb, but can you keep him company?"

"Why? Can't he keep himself busy?"

"Yea, but He tends to make a mess while having fun."

"SO you want me to stay with a mess-maker?"

"Uhm, Yea!"

"You owe me one you know"

"Yes, I'll train extra hard after!" She was on her way out.

"You better." 

"Thank you Giyuu-san!"

"You're welcome" He smirked.

The things I do for her... 

Tomioka packed up his papers and headed towards the garden, where Tanjirou was.

"Oh hello, Tomioka-San!"

"Why hello Tanjirou."

"So, are you busy?"

"Uhm, not at the moment."

"Mhm, Ok."

Tomioka took a seat beside tanjirou, leaving just a few inches between them.

"Uh, can I ask you something?" Tanjirou began.

"Of course."

Tanjirou took a deep breath and looked at Tomioka seriously, then scoffed and grinned.

"Uhm, do you want t-to go raid the kitchen?"

"That would be very inappropriate of me. Besides, the Kakushi's work very hard to make this place very clean. We shouldn't do anything to wreck their work." Giyuu sighed.

"Ugh, you're such a bum. Can you just act like a kid for once?"

"No. I'm a fully grown Hashira. We do not act like children." 

"Oh, ok then."

Tomioka titled his head towards the face of the sun and peered into the horizon. It was only noon-evening time. So the sun was only facing forward.

He turned his face towards Tanjirou and met the eyes that were locked on him.

"Wait... I just noticed... but how are you not burning yet?!"

"Woah. It took you guys, way too long. I can only stay under the sun as a human. But when I'm a demon, I'll burn to a crisp." Tanjirou explained.

"Mhm. But that makes our entire job, much much harder than ever."

"What do you mean, Tomioka-san?"

"When demons turn into humans, we could easily confuse them and most of them could just kill people in broad daylight , and I don't want people to die for no reason." Giyuu explained.

"Makes sense, but only 10 of us  plus Kibutsuji know."

"Oh, well that makes it a whole lot easier."

"Yea... You know, you're a nice guy"

"Oh, really? Shinobu always told me that I wasn't liked."

"W-Wha, w-who said I like y-you?! Was it Nezuko?! I swear I'll kill that little bitch!" Tanjirou blushed.

"Woah woah, I was just joking. But, uh, you said that Nezuko said that you liked me. You don't have to answer-"

"I was joking as well, duh. Well, except the part, where I said that you were a nice guy. Beside., I have a feeling that a lot of girls like you a lot!" Tanjirou turned his head away.

"Yea..."

"Yea...

"I-I'm so sorry. I have to go help one of the kakushi's with a chore." Tanjirou stood up and headed for the living room.

And once again, he left Giyuu dumbfounded.

At this point, Giyu found himself gawking for the boy after every conversation that they had. It was amazing.