^SweetOlive: this is why I called you a prick!

Calfreezy: smh I live with children 🤦‍♂️

Wroe2shore: says the lad who just started a popcorn war.

^Sarah: I can't remember getting an invite?

^katie: same

SweetOlive: hahaha @Callux @Wroe2Shore whipped pricks

Callux: @miniminter7 come sort your woman out.

^miniminter7: who's my woman? 🤷🏼‍♂️

[comments have been disabled.]

-.-.-.-.-

Saturday

"You two took fucking forever!" Lux complained as Harry and I re-entered the kitchen our arms laden with bags of alcohol for tonight's party.

It was Cal's birthday and so all day, we'd been tidying the house, I'd been out buying food that morning with Sarah then me and Harry went on a last minute alcohol run. Cal was out with his family who were visiting for the day so he was distracted and thanks to some of my friendly charm, his parents had agreed to have him back for a surprise house party with the whole extended squad.

Sarah gave me a smile as she helped me with one of my bags and Lux helped Harry, "what time is he coming home for?" I asked and Sarah shrugged, "his mum said we'd have him back for seven."

"Well it's four chill." Harry groaned and I reached out a now-free hand to smack him. "Idiot, Sarah's got her routines." I jokingly scoffed.

"Please like anyone will hardly notice me, with all this." Sarah chuckled shaking the bag of bottles at us.

Harry being only four years an adult was surprisingly good at handling his alcohol, I had no issues being a strong Geordie lass, and Cal was ok- but Lux was a wildcard at best so the grimace he gave made me day so much better.

"Also speaking of lads." Sarah turned to me with a smirk. "Piss off." Was my only response.

It had been four days since I filmed with Simon and three days since we posted our respective videos. Something like this would normally just garner the usual turret of shipping comments. But no......no this one had gained so much attention from fans I had been afraid to open my Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for three straight days.

They'd really been clinging to this one.

"You're seriously telling me there's nothing going on there?" She probed and I groaned again.
"Absolutely Nowt." I nodded adamantly.

"Right." She gave an unconvinced face. "See even Sarah knows." Harry said pointing at the girl and I growled at him under my breath "shut it."

"Bet Will's having a field day." Lux commented and I groaned again, "he won't stop calling me to make sure I'm not lying when I say there's nothing going on."

"Not surprised- the way Si was holding you in that video was mad." Harry said and I rolled my eyes, "really? Which one? We were just recreating dumb tumblr photos."

"Yeah with you on his lap." Lux muttered and Harry shoved his phone at me. "Oh." I said realising what they meant.