Izzy - A Good Friend

Start from the beginning

Both Izzy and Axl's girlfriends left.

Great.

Mick went to attended to Vince and Tommy, yelling at the two of them for causing destruction at the bar. Izzy wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you helped him to the front seat of the car. Nikki carried a passed out Axl and the two of you put Axl in the backseats, him laying down. You had to sacrifice your shirt and put it underneath Axl, if any blood fell.

You shivered, only being left in your tank top, and Nikki handed you his jacket.

"No thanks." You politely declined.

"So it was nice talking to you and all, but with what just happened, I think I'd be best if we not..." He awkwardly said as he scratched his neck.

"I get it. Nice talking to you Nikki." You waved as you went to the drivers seat. He waved back and went inside.

The car was partially silent, with the heavy breathing from Axl, and groans from Izzy filling the car's atmosphere. Izzy then fell asleep.

You decided to let the two stay at your apartment, first getting Axl out of the car. Then, you managed to get Izzy as well. You let the two sleep on the couch until one of them woke up.

Axl was the first to wake. You helped him sit up, as he winced at the pain from his head.

"I'm glad you're awake Axl." You smiled. You cleaned his face and took him to the bathroom to rinse out his hair.  He thanked you then fell asleep on your bed.

You went back to your living room to see a sleeping Izzy. Out of instinct, you brushed his hair out of his face. His eyes slowly opened as he cursed.

"I think I need to throw up." He groaned. You rushed to the bathroom, letting him do what he had to do.

Like Axl, you rinsed his hair and cleaned his face. He seemed to have sobered up a tad bit when you went to get him a bottle of water, him sitting on the sink, inspecting the gauze and rubbing alcohol.

"Do you think I can drink this?" He asked holding the bottle of rubbing alcohol. "No Izzy, you can't." You laughed as you walked over to him.

You grabbed a cotton ball to clean the scratch he had on his face. He winced at the pain. After the pain was over and done with, you did the best you could.

"You know something y/n?" He asked, playing with the strap of your tank top. "Hmm?" You hummed. "You're the only person that actually cares about me and Axl. You saw what happened. They both just left like they barely knew us." He went on. You nodded in response.

"Well someone's gotta look after you." You laughed.

"y/n?" He asked again.

"What Izzy?" You responded.

"Thank you. And I really mean it." He said looking you in the eyes.

Suddenly, a new feeling formed in your mind. The friendly feelings towards Izzy were fading. You gazed at his eyes.

Were you attracted to Izzy?

Then, he got up from the counter of the sink and kissed you. You kissed back, but you realized he was still drunk, and you wouldn't want things to lead any farther knowing his state, so you broke off the kiss.

"I think you should get some rest Izzy." You sighed. "Since your drunk and all I think it would be best to sleep. You don't wanna wake up with a nasty hangover would you?" You told him, helping him to your room.

He laid on the bed next to Axl, who was sleeping like a baby.

"y/n, can you stay for a moment?" Izzy pleaded. "Sure." You smiled.

You ran your fingers through his hair, as he hummed and smiled.

"You don't know this y/n, but I love you." He yawned like a child as he closed his eyes.

"You're just saying that because your drunk." You chuckled as you got up to leave.

As you walked to the door, Izzy called out. "I'm actually not drunk, and I meant what I said."

You stopped moving and slowly turned around to see Izzy sitting up.

"I think I love you too." You told him.

"You think or you know?" He asked.

"I know." You told him.

It was crazy how you can genuinely love someone, friendship wise and romantically. It was also weird how with just simple actions and words it can make a friendship type of love turn into a romantic type of love.

"Ok then, goodnight dearest." He said as he threw the cover over him, leaving you to stay up throughout the night because of what just happened.

You definitely had to talk to him in the morning.

I'm sorry if this was messy and all over the place 😟😔

All this talk about Motley Crue makes me want to write imagines about them 😏 what do you think?