We walked inside and there was a dining table in the middle with fruit on and deserts on each persons place.

"Mhm I'm starving" Blaise whispered down to me and I smirked.

"Glad your both here, take a seat." Slughorn smiled and we seated next to each other, we were a little early so we waited for others to arrive.

"No way" I smirked as cormac walked in and sat down on the other side of slughorn, me on one side him on the other.

-

"So tell me cormac, you see anything of your uncle Tiberius these days?" Slughorn asked the man whore. That's what I called him, he's a slimy git, I've seen him with other girls every other day.

"Yes sir, I'm actually meant to go hunting with him and the minister of magic over the holidays." He spoke poshly. Blaise wasn't impressed.

Blaise was too posh for his boots sometimes. Especially when it comes to people eating, he's been brought up to know how eat 'proper' so the boy next to him was getting death glared.

"Oh well be sure to give them both my best, what about your uncle belby? For those of you who don't know, Marcus' uncle Invented the wolfsbane potion, is he working on anything new?" He turned to the boy seated next to Blaise who was scoffing down his dessert, Blaise looked at him grimly with his nose In the air and head held high.

"I dunno, him and my dad don't get on probs cuz most of my dads potions are rubbish. The only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day" he was scoffing down his food like a hyena.

Blaise was rolling his tongue on the inside of his cheek. "Just don't look at the state." I muttered and elbowed him.

"And what about you miss granger? What exactly does your family do in the muggle world?" Slughorn turned to Mione who was seated next to Harry.

"My parents are dentists." She stopped as everyone went silent.

Me and Blaise smirked slightly, I was glad he wasn't all pureblood at some points and has actually experienced the muggle world.

"They tend to people's teeth." She explained.

"Fascinating, and is that considered a dangerous profession?" Slughorn put his spoon down, he reminded me of Arthur sometimes.

Me and Blaise carried on eating as they spoke.

"No... although one boy Robbie fenwick did bite my father once, he needed ten stitches" she laughed awkwardly, I was shocked at that but not too bothered, Blaise slowed down his spoon in his mouth then carried on normally.

The door opened and we all turned around, Ginny walked in with tear streaks on her face.

"Ah miss Weasley, come in come in" slughorn smiled.

So where has wallmy come from? Idiot.

"Look at her eyes, they've been fighting again, her and dean." Mione muttered to Harry, Harry looked worried for her.

"I'm not usually late." She smiled softly.

Harry stood up protectively. "Awkward." Blaise whispered to me and I glared him down.

"No worry, just in time for desert." Slughorn spoke "that's if belbys left you any" he laughed to himself, Blaise scooched his chair next to mine like right next to mine to get away from the boy.

"Is there a problem?" I didn't realise everyone was staring at us. "No" Blaise muttered then carried on eating.

"Y/n I hear your parents are well I hope?" Slughorn turned to me. Hermione Harry and Blaise both dropped their spoons as did Ginny.