// ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵀʰʳᵉᵉ ⁻ ᴿᵒᶜᵏˢᵗᵃʳ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ //

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you!" A petite girl came up to me in the playground. It was recess in my private-primary school, 5th grade, I was playing on the swings. Alone. 

"Huh? Oh, hello there," I smiled at her. "What's up?"

"Let's be friends! I don't want you to be lonely. That's... just weird." She responded. "Friends? Sure." I said, "I'm-" the girl cut me off, with an attitude, "(Y/N) (L/N), I know already."

"I suppose you don't know my name, I'm Alice."  

"Oh- Oh okay. Play with me on the swings!" I patted my hand on the swing next to me. She put her hand in my face, "Sorry, no thanks. I'm gonna go play with my besties, I just came here to befriend you." 

The following day, Alice introduced me to her friend group. They consisted of 4 girls who had the names of Gabby, Lisa, Beth, and Jenny. "Everyone, this is our 6th member, (Y/N)," Alice said, pointing at me, with her other hand on her hip. All the girls waved at me, smiling. 

Every day we played together, none of them really noticed me, except for Alice. Most of them forgot about me, even. But Alice was the closest one to me, she was always so kind. One day, at lunch, she came up to me and said, "(Y/N)! I need your help... Can you pay for my lunch? My parents forgot to give me my lunch money." I looked at her and handed her a couple of dollars, "Sure, thing."

Alice smiled at me innocently, surely she wasn't planning anything... right? I felt as if something was off, every day she asked me for money and every day there was a different excuse. Except for lunch, every day at lunch she asked me to pay for her lunch. And every day, except for lunchtime, the amount of money I gave her progressively became bigger. 

I was getting worried, one day when class was about to start, I confronted her, "Alice, why do you keep asking me for money? Doesn't your family have money too?" She looked at me, "(Y/N), my parents don't even spoil me at home! Every day they forget to give me money for the stuff I need-- or want!" I frowned, "Alright..."

The following day, at lunchtime, I was about to sit next to Alice, but I heard her having a conversation with Gabby.

(a quick a/n, you're approaching Alice from behind, so she can't see you)

"Hey Alice, is it true that the reason you always ask (Y/N) for money is that your parents don't give you attention and money?" Gabby said. 

Alice scoffed, "What? Of course not? My parents pamper AND spoil me every day! They have money and give me a portion of it. I'm just asking (Y/N) for money because her family is filthy rich! They're even wealthier than my family. So that's why I'm her friend because I'm using her so I can get her money! I would never be friends with such an unpopular loner without a reason."

I froze, dropping my lunch on the floor which had caught Alice's and Gabby's attention, "A-Alice...? Why? Why... Why would you use me? I thought we were friends!"

"Well, the cats out of the bag, I'm outa here." Gabby shuffled away from the situation. "(Y/N)! I made t-that all up!" Alice stuttered. "No! I'm done being used! I won't be deceived by your filthy lies anymore." I stomped away from her. 

[ Flashback Ends veryyy VERYYYYY cutely ]

I frowned. Ever since that day, I didn't have any friends, until now. Sherrie is my new friend-- best friend. I then drifted off to a night of deep sleep, filled with good memories and dreams.

-------------------------------------------

[ Time Skip to Next Day ]

I woke up tiredly, yawning from my deep sleep. I sleepily got out of my cuddle position with Sherrie and went to the bathroom to fix myself. The moment I got out of the bathroom when I was done, my eyes met with a woman, who seemed to have the same hair color as Sherrie but had messy hair, very dark eyes, black lipstick, a short dress with boots, loop earrings, bracelets, and necklace, and a black jacket.