Little Note Thingy (Update)

Helllllllllo! It's been a while since I updated this, and I apologize. Last week I had midterms.

But! BUT!!!!!!!!

Have you guys played/watched week 6 yet? It's super cool, and I'm thinking about adding Senpai to the fanfic later on.

Also, I'm working on the next chapter, this has just got me thinking.

I'll let you guys choose if he should have a name or not.

Senpai shouldn't have a name. (He should just stick with senpai.)

Senpai should have a name. (If so, choose a name and comment it. I'll pick the name I like the most. The deadline is February 8, 2021.)

[ UPDATE ]

Okay, so guys I'm just gonna say this cause it's been on my mind. So there will be a majority vote if Senpai should have a name or not. If most people vote for no name, then he will just be addressed by Senpai.

Although if more people want him to have a name, then I will pick the names that I like, then make you guys vote for the name you like the best. Whichever name will have the most votes that would be Senpai's name. BUT, other people in the story will address him as Senpai except for you. I'm doing this because some people don't want to get confused with the names and stuff.

(Also a little sneak peek- you guys in the story will be going to school, and will see Senpai there, when he finally gets added to the story I'll update the story details and add him there.)

[ SECOND UPDATE ]

Okay, everyone! The deadline is due, so you can no longer put in a name if you haven't already.