✩Hungry | V

"You will be taken, in an aircraft, to the next stage!" Emi said. An aircraft appeared a few minutes later. We all boarded and rested until we arrived to the First Phase.

"Hey, I smell something.." I said. I was able to track a scent of something that smelt delicious

"I don't think they'd have food here. Besides, I don't smell it," Shalnark said, following me.

I reached a door that said 'staff room, do not enter.'

"Y/n, it says do not enter," Shalnark said.

"Yeah, but do we follow rules?"

I opened the door lightly, seeing nobody there. On the table were many covered trays. We closed the door behind us. I opened up one of the trays and saw a lot of meat!

I began to eat the food that was left there.

"Y/nnnn, someone's coming.. hurry up!" Shalnark said.

I was able to eat 3 out of the 7 platters on the small table.

"Jesus Christ! When was the last time you ate something??" Shalnark whispered as we hid in the cabinet. Since it was a small space, I had to sit on his lap.

"About.. a week ago-ish?" I said as my stomach grumbled for more food.

"You can't still be hung-" he quit talking as we heard someone enter the room. He covered my mouth, stopping me from answering what he said.

"Hey, Menchi." Emi said. She had a small device like I did as well. She made the voice through the phone louder.

"How's the food we managed to pick up for you?" I heard a voice from the phone.

"It came in. Let me check on the food-" she stopped as she looked at the platters, "it looks like some of the disgusting applicants took 3 of the plates. What the hell."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" the girl in the phone screamed.

"Sorry Menchi! I'll call you later." Emi hung up the phone as she was talking to herself.

"I bet it was that girl who looked like she hasn't been fed in years.. let alone showered either."

Eaten in years? Showered? IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME? I turn to Shalnark as he picked up who Emi was talking about.

I was about to leave the cabinet and give her a piece of my mind. Shalnark was grabbing onto my arms not letting me move.

"Shhh!" he said, constantly trying to keep me from making too much noise.

"*sigh* I guess no food for anyone else", Emi said as she left the room.

I sighed in relief as we got out of the cabinet we were in. I walked over to the rest of the trays and ate the rest.

"Y/n, let's go! They're landing." Shalnark said. I ignored him and continued to eat. He grabbed my arm, dragging me out. I managed to grab a few left over foods from the final tray.

"That was a good snack!" I said.

"That was just a snack for you?" Shalnark asked, as we walked down the hallway.

"You two.. are in trouble." I heard a voice behind us. Their hands on each of our shoulders. We turned around seeing Emi.

"R-RUN!" I said, dashing through the hallway. Emi ran behind me around the airship.

"I- I think I lost her.." I said as I relaxed against a wall.

"Think again," Emi said as she punched me, leaving me unconscious on the ground.

-- Time skip --

I woke up next to Shalnark on the ground.

"Y/n!" Shalnark said, "Hurry up, they're about to start the first phase!"

I quickly got up, listening as Emi was explaining what the first Phase was going to be.

---------------------------------------------------

Scroll/ click for more! ↓