✩ Discontent | I

Author note: I now upload this with a couple of chapters. Writing is one thing I love to do, and I hope you can help me continue to follow my writing dreams. I really hope you enjoy and continue to follow for more stories. <3

Don't forget that 'y/n' means your name! Replace y/n with your name or whatever name you think would fit best for the story.

Also, last thing. Don't forget that the troupe looked different when they were younger. If you don't know what they looked like when they were younger, look up "Chrollo Lucilfer creates the Phantom Troupe" on YouTube. It'll be a 40-47 second video of Chrollo and the founding members.

Enjoy. 

---------------------------------------------

'Y/n, that will be your name now!'

I looked around at the area. What one person would see as a dump.. is my home. I look back up at older man around his 20's. He bends down on his knees to my height.

"Y/n. That's your name. You're 4 years old now, remember it! DO NOT FORGET IT. I don't want to know what poor soul has to waste their time on finding out who you are."

I looked blankly into this mans eyes. I cocked my head to the side a little.

"What is it? You don't understand me? Can't you speak? You WORTHLESS CHILD!" he pushed me to the ground. It didn't take much force for me to fall to the ground. He grabbed a small blade and wrote the numbers '1995' on my arm.

I yelled in pain. I didn't have a clear vision on what was happening. I saw the numbers, covered in blood. As I stopped my falling tears, the man then got up and began to walk away.

"Die here you worthless child," was the last thing I heard from the man as he disappeared into the forest. I turned around.

I saw kids around my age running around, pushing each other. One came towards me and pushed me to the dirt.

"HAHAHAHA, LOOK GUYS!!" he laughed pointing at me, "THE NEW KID CAN'T STAND!" He set one foot on my stomach, preventing me from getting back up.

11 years later.

I looked up into the sky. I was resting on a large rock. I had a large grey shirt I managed to steal a few years ago. Someone was hanging their clothing. I sneaked by and took it, following with a few black leggings and shorts. My hair was a long (dark/light) h/c color. I cut it a few months ago, but it grew back faster than I wanted it to. I didn't have any shoes, I was used to running around barefoot.

I sat up straight and glanced over at younger kids running around. It has been 11 years since I was thrown in this hell of a dump. I have nowhere else to go, anyways. I manage to find food here and there.

"Y/N!" a young girl who I knew as Miki yelled, "PLEASE, HELP!"

She ran in a direction that was near the woods. I walked over in curiosity. There were 4 kids. Two, Robbie and Mikio, who were standing besides another boy, Rei, on the ground, and Miki who called for my help.

"What in the world happened here?" I asked them with a blank face.

"Rei was climbing the tree, but he fell off of it, and he can't get up.. We need your help to get him to the Meteor Medic!" Mikio explained.

"Why should I care?" I said, scoffing as I began to walk away.

"Y/N! PLEASE.. We can't carry Rei, and you're the only person near.." Robbie said, running in front of me. He splayed his arms out, not wanting me to walk away.

"Just drag him, brats." I pushed Robbie to the ground out of my way and walked back to my rock.

I didn't feel bad in any way. As a matter of fact, I didn't feel anything. I remember being in a situation like that.. nobody was there around to help me. I had to use a few large leaves to wrap around my arm and limp my way back to the Meteor Medic.

I lied back down on my rock, staring up blankly into the sky. The winds were starting to blow. I got used to the cold. We didn't have many blankets, and a lot of the time I had to sleep outside on the hard, cold ground. I do remember a time in the past when I got severely sick from the cold. It prevented me from seeing anyone until I was well. Not like I had anyone to see in the first place.

"Oi, y/n," I heard a familiar voice. I slid off my rock and back onto my feet. It was two people I was familiar with. Chrollo and Feitan.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"Come with us for a walk. We're going to walk the shores on the beach," Chrollo said. That day, he was wearing a casual shirt with jeans.

"What's a beach..? Actually, better yet, I thought we weren't allowed to leave Meteor city.."

"Not like they can do anything about it.." Feitan said. He always had his hands in his pockets. He wore all black, as usual.

"Just come with us. It's a beautiful body of water. This planet is filled with it." Chrollo said, smiling slightly.

"Alright, I'll go." I said. I walked besides them as we walked away from Meteor City to the beach/ shorelines. I felt the sand, it was warm between my toes. As we got more into the warmer parts of the beach, my feet began to burn up.

"The sand is hot!" I said, getting closer to the water.

"I don't feel it.." Feitan said.

"You never feel the heat, what in the world is wrong with you?" I said, glaring at him.

I got my feet into the water. It was refreshing after the hot sand burned my feet. I walked deeper into the ocean until my clothes began to get wet.

"Isn't the water cold?" Chrollo said, stepping away from the water.

"I'm used to the cold.. it's normal." I replied.

"You never feel the cold, what is wrong with you?" Feitan said purposely to annoy me. I wanted to say something back, but nothing came to my mind.

"So, y/n. Would you like to come with us to get some food and talk about our own lives..?" Chrollo said.

"Sorry, I don't really have money."

"No, it's fine. It's on me.." Chrollo replied.

"Oh.. alright," I said, stepping out of the water. I followed them into a smaller town right next to Meteor City. They led me to a small coffee shop. We sat down at a near table and opened the menu.

-----------------------------------------------------

Click or swipe for next chapter. ↓