Guest House.

Everything.

I got tired from walking around the house and had to take many many breaks. I finally got so tired that I went to my room to rest.

I sat in the bedroom as I remembered I was still in the same clothes as the beginning of the day. I smelt of sweat and dirt and it was irritating me.

I grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom 

I opened the shower and hopped in with the cold water hitting my scalp.

I closed my eyes and relaxed my whole body against the shower wall. 

I let out a groan as I shampooed and conditioned my hair.

I washed my body with the body wash and did my hygiene requirements.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body.

I walked out of the bathroom towards the hair dryer as I started to dry it.

I put it in a low bun as I entered the awfully big closet and walked towards my section.

I picked out underwear and a bralette as I walked towards the clothes.

I picked out a seamless of the shoulder bodysuit in black as I paired it with blue washed out oversized jeans.

I then decided it was too early to go down so to spend my time I cleaned out my side of the closet.

I made my way downstairs to see all the men including Dante at the table stuck in their own conversations.

Dante looked up to me as I blushed at the attention. 

I walked towards the table as I got myself seated. The whole time Dante staring at me.

I got served dinner but wasn't that hungry as I ate 2 big meals already.

I silently played with my food as the men spoke to each other not paying attention to the conversation.

I then saw another fork dig at the food at my plate to which I stopped and made eye contact. It was none other than Dante, who swirled the pasta on his fork before gesturing me to open my mouth.

I just stared at him in confusion but then realised all the men stared at us discreetly. I shook my head to which he hardened his face as he put the fork closer. 

I hesitantly opened my mouth as I leant forward  to eat the pasta on the fork as me and Dante kept eye contact as I slowly took it in my mouth and slowly left my mouth from the fork. 

I chewed the food and realised we still kept eye contact. It was like everything stopped around us before I diverted my eyes to the movement of Dante as he shifted in chair before turning back to Alessandro and Matteo.

I sat there awkwardly as I took in everything that just happened. 

Soon Dante finished his food and motioned for me to leave the room to my - our room. I walked awkwardly trying to be fast as possible. The tension between us had suddenly increased as we entered the bedroom.

I made my towards the bed as he entered the bathroom to freshen up. 

I sat on the bed before going to the closet to change my clothes as fast as possible.

I changed to my red silk lace gown which had thin straps and sat right above my knee.

I exited the closet to find Dante standing in front of the mirror combing his hair. He was just in his boxers like every other night. 

I stared at his back as he slowly turned around towards me. 

My breath hitched as I tried walking to the mirror to do my hair properly before bed.

He was a few cm away from me as he slowly reached for my bun at the back of my head and pull the hair bobble out of it. 

My hair fell down freely from my bun as he put his fingers through it.

I just stared at him as he played with hair.

He looked me up and down before his eyes stared at my legs which made try to cover them.

He stepped back towards the couch taking out his phone.

"Our wedding ceremony is in a few days" He spoke with the calmest voice.

Wedding? So soon? A few days?

My stare hardened on him as I approached him

"It's in a few days and you're telling me now?" I spoke with an offended tone.

"Everything is set. The dress and the planning is done." He paused "I already have the bride." He spoke as he glanced at me before returning to his phone.

I paused. I can't get him angry. He has been in a good mood today. I don't want to get him pissed. Again. 

Shiver went down my spine just thinking about it.

"Dante.." I spoke in a calm voice as I sat on the floor next to the couch.

He glanced down at me before putting his phone down on the table, giving me his full attention.

"Dante. Don't you wanna think again? Perhaps get married to a girl that wants to get married to you? I'm sure there are plenty." I assured him trying to change his mind.

"I can be a maid. You can kill me. I don't know do whatever. But pleas-" I was cut off by him

"Now, where is the fun in that? " He hummed at me as he pulled the hair out of my face.

"You becoming my wife gives you a chance to finally live," He spoke,

"Marriage is the chance for two people to have free sex, free parties etc." He continued as he kept eye contact.

"You won't regret this marriage" He assured me before he laid back onto the couch and closed his eyes.

I stared at him for a second before wiping a tear that rolled down my face.

I got up and made my way to the cold bed. I tucked myself in as I let the tears fall down my face. I couldn't fight anymore. I had to just go along with it. 

With that thought I closed my eyes to a deep slumber.

Please comment and vote!!!!