Chapter 1- The Birth of Domiel Ryder Morningstar

~Start Of Intro~

Enjoy~✨

-Demon967yt

••••••••••••••••••••

3rd PoV°

Inside of the palace, lucifer was on his throne...Bored as hell. He wanted to do something like kill some random Demons or fuxx his wife for 1 week, but he felt extremely... Lazy.

Suddenly, he felt his pants being tugged by a little hand. He looked to his side to see .... An cute 3 year-old domiel tugging his pants with cute eyes. Lazily, lucifer then grabbed the kid by the shirt and then place him down to his lap. He looked at domiel and said.

(Lucifer)
What do you want lil' shiet?

He said looking at the little child with an glare, suddenly. The child hugged his head which made lucifer freak out.

Lucifer then exclaimed.

(Lucifer)
LET GO IF ME YOU LITTLE--!!

He was then cutted off by him falling down on his throne, resulting him and domiel land on the floor. After they landed on the floor, lucifer's back then arches making him stretching his back in pain with a groan, meanwhile domiel was just laughing his bottom off.

Lucifer then suddenly stood up with in his devil form and said.

(Lucifer)
Why must you make me suffer! You little.....Domiel?

He asked the child who was still laughing his ass off.

Lucifer then looked at the child in disbelief. Why is it not scared of him!

Lucifer then tried scaring domiel again.

(Lucifer in his Devil form)
WRAHHHH!!!!!

He thundered. After lucifer was done, domiel started...Laughing but laughing soo hard that he couldn't breathe. Lucifer on the other hand, looked at domiel and thought.

(Lucifer)
'Things just got interesting with you here..Kid'

He thought before he went to pick up an sleepy-laughing domiel and placed him to his room where he and domiel went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••

As days soon turned to months to years.

Lucifer and domiel got closer together to the fact that lucifer started to treat domiel like his actual son. With care and love. But then when domiel and Charlie got to their teenage years, things got quite different.

Domiel and Charlie started to rebel. Charlie had started to read the Bible which his father's hates the most, listening to angelic songs, and most of all... SNEAKING OUT OF THE PALACE AND GO TO THE MORTAL REALM TO VISIT GOD'S HOUSE!. Meanwhile domiel, oh dear hell he was much more worker than charlie. He started to wear these... Weird punkish-clothing that lucifer couldn't understand, and he also started to disobey his father which was destroying Lucifer's patience and cool, in other words. There are pretty much arguments every where inside the palace.

And speaking of arguments, inside of the palace was lucifer and domiel in an intense argument meanwhile lilith and Charlie were trying to stop them but lucifer kept screaming at them to stay out of it.

Lucifer then exclaimed at domiel.

(Lucifer)
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DISOBEY ME DOMIEL!!!

Domiel then yelled at lucifer.

(Domiel)
I'M THE PRINCE OF HELL AND AS AN HEIR TO THE THRONE!!

Lucifer then argued back at domiel.

(Lucifer)
OH YOU REALLY THINK YOUR AN HEIR TO THE THRONE!, CHARLIE WAS THE ONE WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT RULER OF HELL NOT YOU!!

Domiel then complained/argued back at his father.

(Domiel)
WHY HER!?!?

Lucifer then argued back.

(Lucifer)
BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT YOUR ACTIONS AND ATTITUDE IS VERY MUCH UNFIT TO BE THE NEXT OF RULER AND FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY!

Domiel shocked by this, he then recovered and yelled back an insult/curse/argued at lucifer which was the last straw for lucifer.

(Domiel)
WELL THEN IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE THE NEXT HEIR THEN I WISH YOU WERE NOT MY FATHER AND FUCK YOU TOO!!

After he exclaimed that, he was met by an powerful claw at the face by lucifer which caused him to fall down to the floor while dropping blood droplets to the floor from his left eye.

Lucifer realizing what he had done, he then tried to approach domiel with sorrow. Lucifer then spoke softly and give his hands in front of domiel with sorrow.

(Lucifer)
D-d-domiel.. I-

His right hand was then slapped away by domiel who has tears in his eyes while covering bloodied left eye with his left eye.

Domiel then spoke.

(Domiel)
I-i-i h-hate y-you..

Lucifer didn't heard this at first but lilith and magne did heard this with wide sadden eyes, lucifer then spoke at his son who was looking at him with intense hateful-glare.

Lucifer then spoke.

(Lucifer)
W-what d-did you say son..?

He said while approaching domiel slowly.

Domiel then suddenly stood up and screamed at lucifer in rage and hatred.

(Domiel)
ꀤ ꃅꍏ꓄ꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ!!!

Domiel screamed at him before he summoned his wings and fled through the window, making him out of the wretched palace.

After domiel had fled and escaped, lucifer then dropped in his knees and began to sob and cry uncontrollably. Lilith then approached lucifer and spoke softly.

(Lilith)
It's okay Luci..

After she said that, she then comforted the crying King while Charlie went to her room and sadly cried, blaming herself for the unwanted departure of his brother.

The night of hell was then filled by the sound of the King, Queen, and Princess's cries of sorrow and sadness.

••••••••••••••

[Earth, 18th Century, 3rd PoV°]

It was an quiet night at Earth, all the people of England was now resting while some don't. It was really peaceful..until the ground was exploded by and red light. After the smoke was gone, there stood Domiel with his clothes a bit torned with a bloody left eye.

He then scremed at the sky.

(Domiel)
ꀤ ꃅꍏ꓄ꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꀸꍏꀸ ꅏꋪꍏꁅꃅꃅꃅꃅꃅꃅꃅ!!!!!..

After he screamed, he collapsed to his knees crying In sadness and sorrow.