"Who's the halfblood prince?" She pondered, walking back as Harry walked towards her with caution.

"Who?" Hermione walked next to Harry. "That's what it says right here, 'this book belongs to the half blood Prince.'" Ginny threw it to him and he walked away to read more of it, Hermione and Ginny smirked to each other.

Me and Ron just shrugged and I read my book again as he leaned towards me, also reading some of it.

-
Couple of weeks later.

Me and Harry hadn't got a reply of Sirius just yet, we asked what he meant but no reply. Dracos never in class or the great hall so I have a mind to speak to him soon.

I've been stuck in my dorm a lot, Blaise was hanging around with Pansy a lot and I was stuck alone without my twins.

Until today, mione Harry and Ron decided to drag me out to hogsmaede. I decided to invite Blaise so I told the trio I'd meet them there.

"Come onnn hurry up." I huffed.

"Can't believe you've waited until now to invite me." He hissed.

"I only just found out myself now come on." I grabbed his arm and dragged him out the caste, I was wrapped up warm and he wore his black suit. I told him he would be cold so he threw a slytherin scarf over.

"It's colder than I though." He shivered and chained his arm with mine as we walked down to hogsmaede, the trains wernt running from the snow so we had to walk.

-

"Over here come on" I dragged him to a table and we seated as we took of our scarves.

"Over there!" Hermione called, I turned around and saw the trio approaching us.

"No sit next to me" Harry muttered to Ron, he furrowed his brows as he sat next to Harry, mione grabbed a chair from another table and seated on the end next to me and Ron.

Harry stopped for a second as he seated, staring at something behind me. Me and Blaise turned around to see what it was.

It was draco, he looked at us all wide eyed then walked into a room.

"Leave it." Blaise muttered, I noticed he was tense.

"5 butterbeers please." Hermione asked the waiter and they went to get them for us.

"Ain't that slughorn?" I pointed behind me and Blaise and Harry nodded.

"Ah bloody hell" Ron shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

We all turned to see dean getting all mushy with Ginny.

"Slick git." He muttered.

"Honestly Ronald their only holding hands." Hermione leaned over to him.

"Oh and snogging." Hermione quickly looked away, Blaise sniggered a little earning a look from Ron.

"I'd like to leave" Ron huffed.

The waiter passed us butterbeers and I thanked them.

"Don't drink it all at once, I'm not carrying you out." I whispered to Blaise and he snorted into his drink and wiped his chin.

"What? You can't be serious?" Hermione hissed.

"That Happens to be my sister." He growled.

"The twins would cheer her on." I murmured, Harry and Blaise laughed as the other two bickered.

"So? What if she looked over and saw you snogging me. Would you expect her to leave?" She became a little flushed as the words left her mouth, luckily slughorn came from behind us.